What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pour.
View attachment 258371

Because receiving an e-mail on a Sarurday eveningfrom the VP and CEO's admin after you've drank your ass off is not a good thing when you have to reply. I'll save the **** for when I'm ****ing sober.

Unless it starts with "We like to thank you for your service, but..". Then its a perfect night.

Sampled this out, no one tasted coconut, but heavy and strong roasted coffee with a bitter after taste.

Attachments

• 1424562879352.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 72
My father came by today and helped me install a dishwasher. First time I have had one in a house I am living in 15 years. I am happy. Shared a sample of the howler of 3 Stars Southern Belle Brown Ale with him before he left to beat the crappy roads. Since then I killed said howler and opened a hop ryot because I wanna ryot!

View attachment 1424563356014.jpg

Evening. Core ESB.

IMG_20150221_182549.jpg

Been passing that up at the bottle shop guess I'll give it a try!

Definitely pick it up. I liked it four years ago when they first made it and I like it now, too. There's a lot of bitterness in this thing, but that is sort of Stone's MO. The green tea seems stronger this time around and it pleases me. :D

New one from Baxter. It's interesting. It's good, but not great. I expected more green tea character, but I'm glad it's not as strong as I was expecting. Too much would ruin it. The base beer leaves something to be desired, though.

_DSC3979.jpg

Went out to a really nice local extra fancy fine Italian restaurant for great-grandmother-in-laws birthday tonight. Started off with a Cold Snap, moved to CBS Canandaigua Lake Ale - hoppy but very good and now on to Southern Tier 2xpresso ...... I hate to bash a local company but my god ... Definitely could go without it. I mean its slowly grows on you as you near the bottom but so terribly bitter in all the wrong ways ... Maybe its just me

Back