What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a Jacks Abbey IPL - Oil...

It was... Ok... No Kiwi Rising that's for sure.

Nuke- did you find that locally? I'm at my parents right now and the local bar had SoS for $8/12oz pour!

Bluebird clone.

20150208_205250[1].jpg

Yeah heard that. It's better than watching Ghost Adventures reruns. Man I just want drink and socialize. Why does everyone have to stare at TV?

Because we're not used to actual human interaction unless it's on a web interface. Thanks, technology!

Ellicottville chocolate cherry bomb.

Getting yelled at by SWMBO for reeking like gas. I guess that happens when working on engines. :confused: Damn broken carburetor float is causing all kinds of problems, including a nice leak. :(

View attachment 1423447458713.jpg

Just had a Jacks Abbey IPL - Oil...

It was... Ok... No Kiwi Rising that's for sure.

Nuke- did you find that locally? I'm at my parents right now and the local bar had SoS for $8/12oz pour!

My local shop has a beer club and they e-mail the beer club members about new and/or hard to find beers before they put them on the shelves.

My local shop has a beer club and they e-mail the beer club members about new and/or hard to find beers before they put them on the shelves.

Nice. I've sworn off buying more beer from liquor stores until I brew my own...May be a long few months.

Will be posting up some stuff in the trade section soon though! I have 2010, 2011 and 2012 Bigfoot barley wines!

Because we're not used to actual human interaction unless it's on a web interface. Thanks, technology!

Ellicottville chocolate cherry bomb.

Getting yelled at by SWMBO for reeking like gas. I guess that happens when working on engines. :confused: Damn broken carburetor float is causing all kinds of problems, including a nice leak. :(

Woah how is that cherry bomb? Didn't have it in me to try it but looked intriguing.

Woah how is that cherry bomb? Didn't have it in me to try it but looked intriguing.

Pretty damn good. The last time I had it, it was on nitro at a consumer's. Was delicious then, and delicious now. Good body and mouthfeel.

Finishing this pint, and about to clean a few kegs and beer line.

Nice. I've sworn off buying more beer from liquor stores until I brew my own...May be a long few months.

Will be posting up some stuff in the trade section soon though! I have 2010, 2011 and 2012 Bigfoot barley wines!

Seriously?! If you have one to spare, I need a 2011 to complete a 2010 to 2015 vertical.

Time to tempt fate and see how bad the snow is on the way home.

Can't sober up any more. Current company made it easy.

So, I see you like your own Instagram photos. So lame. :p If you want to follow a real account, look up @theemptypint.

Drinking water, no beer tonight. Although I could use a few. Had a few places to be and a (dry) going away party. And my one and only crown came out earlier. Stupid thing has been in there for 17 years and chewing a freakin starburst candy pulls it out. Starting to look like BK over here. ;)

Napped earlier and woke with a headache. Aleve and Diet Mountain Dew. Cleaning, laundry, dishes, cranky SWMBO (but she did some crap today that I didn't have to deal with, so....)...Nugget Nectar will have to wait.

Back