What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bell's Smitten.

@coldcrash I'm probably lying.

Now, do I drink Cherry Funk, 2014 Riserva, a 2014 Impending Descent, 2014 BCBS, Alpine Duet, quart of Sucks or 2014 Surette?

Yes.

This day has been the pits. Had to run a bunch of errands earlier, then helped give the puppy a bath and had to stand over my son's back and force him to clean his sty. :(

Cooking some sausage for pizza then I will crack open another beer.

Just got done getting 55 bottles of my ESB 7 minutes ago. Got about 1/4 of a shaker glass left over. So I filled the glass the rest of the way with MBP. Needless to say, the cheap lager just got better! Actually tastes pretty decent now...:mug:

EDIT: Does anyone have a good recipe that calls for flaked rye? I accidentally received 3lbs of it instead of rye malt and now I have no use for it.
View attachment 254950

Saison, definitely.
15% for my rye farmhouse

You can also try the Brett saison I sent you - 80 pils/ 10 wheat/ 10 rye. I've gone up to 20% rye with good results.

Wife just got her first pair of snowboard boots. I think I can convince her to go riding again for valentines day. :rockin:

Saison, definitely.

You can also try the Brett saison I sent you - 80 pils/ 10 wheat/ 10 rye. I've gone up to 20% rye with good results.

Wife just got her first pair of snowboard boots. I think I can convince her to go riding again for valentines day. :rockin:

Nice! Does she have a board yet? And the evolution of funk is the brett saison? If so, is it close to drinkable yet?

Eight hours. Two twelve gallon batches of pale ale. Im whooped. First a pale now a goose island ipa. Full fermenters.

IMG_20150208_170706.jpg

IMG_20150208_171603.jpg

IMG_20150208_164011.jpg

Nice! Does she have a board yet? And the evolution of funk is the brett saison? If so, is it close to drinkable yet?

No yes and maybe. She's still renting, but might get one at the end of the season. I need to replace mine since it got stolen too.

Yes that's the one. I had one a month ago and none since. It was really nice then, fruity but not much funk. Will have one in the next couple weeks and let you know.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423438144.483942.jpg

Back