What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. The printed date on the one you marked '11 seems to say 2012?
QUOTE]

The printed date starts out with the season, in this case "2011-2012" and the batch # is underneath that. Since it's released in October, I think the "2011-2012" is bottled in 2011.

But if I labeled it wrong (always a chance of that) I will fully refund @Wesleys provided he returns the bottle and its contents ;)

Water, while working at home due to nuisance snow/sleet/ice/rain. Not really that bad out, but anything to avoid the commute/city wage tax :D

Dragging a bit this morning. Really dont want to be at work. Roasted beans soaked in hot water and poured into a ceramic mug. Maybe today is starting to wake/look up.

Coff.

Schools and nearly everything else closed here in Patheticut.

Drinking some of my Amber Bock Ale (batch #31), it has been one of my favorites and I brew it about every 5 or 6th batch.

20150202_195621.jpg

Coffee. I still cant get over why the best running back in the game didn't get the ball to win it. Rookie mistake.

Coach mistake.

Dragging a hit, I think I'm coming down with a cold, sore throat, head hurts and runny nose. Plowing through whatever I can to get ahead of it.

Coffee and water.

Yeah glad I took day off. Spent half hour shoveling a trench from my house to the truck, saw the 5' drifts encasing it and just came back inside.

Funk that noise.

Coffee water and hangover.

Coffee, left over chili with crackers while it snows with -3F windchill. Sons car stuck with rear wheels down over curb on driveway. Virtually all schools closed here in NE Ohio, even son's 2nd job said F this.

I didn't roll into work until 10:00am, wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. This weather sucks. My driveway snow removal was lengthened considerably by the 3 cars I helped push down my road to free them from the mess. Thank god for the Jeep this morning. Might not be the best handling vehicle in the snow, but I've never driven anything else that muscles it way through thick snow like that thing.

Coke with a delicious lunch of pulled pork on a bun with my homemade sauce & homemade slaw. Eating while on a conference call.

That commercial makes me laugh. All I really got out of it was it saying "We brew beer for dumb rednecks, the hard way" The article was right on though... I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the post.

Drinking water.

Anyone doing closed transfer kegging? I see people documenting their processes on how they do it all over the place, but then never comment on if it really helped or not. Theoretically, it should, but if it really did, you would think they would be talking about how their beer got better by 50x.

What a cute dusting you got. Did you pass out in the Jeep for 55 minutes and wipe it off in 5 minutes? :p

We've received 8-9" today. It began to snow hard again about an hour ago. My bloodline is not one accustomed to snow. I like snow but this is too damned much.

I go outside to shovel the Jeep out just so I can drink a beer or nine. :D

To answer your question, no, I also shoveled the other side of the garage along with the walk in front of the porch. There was freezing rain coming down for about 3 hours, so the snow was rather heavy.

This snow won't melt until March. We have another storm coming this Wednesday-Thursday.

Coca cola.
This is what I got out of the Budweiser commercial.
Don't:
•have a mustache
•drink taster flights
•drink anything dark in color
•drink any beer with flavor
•analyze our beer
•smell or taste our beer before dumping it down your throat
Do:
•drink our beer
•overlook the fact that we criticized a product brewed by a company we now own
•continue to believe our same old marketing schemes including "beechwood aged"
•know that we brew beer the "hard way". Whatever the hell that means.

Beechwood-aged lovers are just as annoying as Bourbon Barrel-aged mofos.

Both ****ing annoying as ****.

Coca cola.
This is what I got out of the Budweiser commercial.
Don't:
•have a mustache
•drink taster flights
•drink anything dark in color
•drink any beer with flavor
•analyze our beer
•smell or taste our beer before dumping it down your throat
Do:
•drink our beer
•overlook the fact that we criticized a product brewed by a company we now own
•continue to believe our same old marketing schemes including "beechwood aged"
•know that we brew beer the "hard way". Whatever the hell that means.

I took it as 'don't be one of "those" people, but definitely don't pay attention to the fact that we are buying any craft brewer willing to sell'

Waiting for @coldcrash to get home from work so we can finally have some beers.

Back