What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More HB Pale. Floccin wind is floccin up my grillin.

IMG_20150201_185659.jpg

Vienna smash, I think the organic Willamette hops grown at a random winery my buddy gave me had very little A.A.

Water.

I see what everyone means about Super Bowl parties. I've worked or been traveling the past few Super Bowls and this year there's a party at my in laws. Between my kid throwing a fit and a shiz ton of peeps here, I barely know the score of the game.

I really enjoyed that bud ad mocking the hipsters and sipping their beer. A little truth to that "sipping and dissecting".

Leave the snobbery to the wino-s. I'll admit the beer dbags make me a little embarrassed at times. Just drink your floccing beer.

I really enjoyed that bud ad mocking the hipsters and sipping their beer. A little truth to that "sipping and dissecting".

Yeah boring beer devoid of creativity that is mashed, sparged, boiled, chilled and bottled by machine is brewed "the hard way" lol. I agree that the beer d-bags need to be stopped but my impression of that ad is that it stinks of desperation from a brand losing more and more market share every single year.

Back