What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Evan! This is awesome, loving the large brown malt profile in here over black malts.

Your welcome. Glad you like it. It's one of my favorites. I'm currently nursing a water. No pic unless @coldcrash insists. Been fighting strep since Friday. Hopefully the end is near.

Your welcome. Glad you like it. It's one of my favorites. I'm currently nursing a water. No pic unless @coldcrash insists. Been fighting strep since Friday. Hopefully the end is near.

I can see why; excellent beer.

Hope you feel better soon!

My Great Grandmother had a cure all for winter illness.

One big pot of homemade beef vegetable soup with fresh baked bread. She would serve the sick ones bowls with half and half added with a shot of apple cider vinegar. Butter the warm, oven fresh bread and you are in business.

Those old Germans know how to party, lol.

Needless to say, SWMBO can't stand it when I get sick because I put a little vinegar in/on almost everything.

Having a glass of water with this rice krispy bar.

Worked little overtime yesterday to finish up a terrible, horrible, no-good, very-bad project. Audit for the next couple days so they will likely (hopefully) leave me alone.

I can not stop thinking about brewing, its making me crazy. The new kettle and burner might be delivered on Friday before I get home.

Dehydrated. Destroying some water before a pot of coffee meets its demise.

Last cup of Coff. Just kegged my black ipa and finally mounted my manifold in the kegerator.

Some scotch that some stranger called westly gave me at bar to close the night. Hope its not druged lol
Westly? or Wesley? ;) You posted today so it looks like you're still alive.
Feel better man.
Sorry I never got back to you @Hello buy yourself a Barrel Aged Yopener and if you are not happy with it I will buy it off of you lol I need to buy more... gave all of mine away. If there was any doubt as to the quality of them a little brewery called Cigar City now sells them too ;-) http://cigarcitybrewing.com/product/leon-barrel-yopener/
I ordered one but it was the rare earth one for like $20. Think it'll be just as good or is the barrel aged really just for looks?

Protein shake & water. Went for a walk, ankle is on fire. :(

I ordered one but it was the rare earth one for like $20. Think it'll be just as good or is the barrel aged really just for looks?
Just looks. Should be identical in function. I did the BBA Rare Earth since it was the same price as the regular Rare Earth and I preferred the look.
You probably just drank sex panther cologne

60% of the time, it works every time.

Coff.

You probably just drank sex panther cologne

I wonder if he could taste the real bits of Panther?

It does and it works 60% of the time all the time! :rockin:

Well heard my company is laying off 7,000 people. Great. hope I still have a job after all of this..

Back