What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This, my first all grain, didn't like it. I messed too much with water and came out kinda flat :( still drinkable tho.

WP_allgrainapa_002.jpg

Seeing as I went to bed at practically noon it was 'fresh' hah

The college kid in me was saying that's a dollar fifty you almost wasted..

Dumped a half pint of uncarbed homebrew this morning since it sat out for god knows how long after I passed out last night.
I had a can of blue light left over from the tom petty concert still sitting in my fridge. It went into a beer bread. Figure I'd put it to use.
Also threw in a meatloaf since they're cooking at the same temp.

Pretty little birds, used to work on them! Probably from Buckley.

Going outside for the game

That'd be my guess. They circle over the open space right behind my house until the command comes and then kick it in high gear and make a bee line towards downtown. I should have gotten a better photo, on the go around before this, I could easily make out the pilot in the cockpit.

More HB. Taking forever to get to a boil today...
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1421013959.764917.jpg

Dumped a half pint of uncarbed homebrew this morning since it sat out for god knows how long after I passed out last night.
I had a can of blue light left over from the tom petty concert still sitting in my fridge. It went into a beer bread. Figure I'd put it to use.
Also threw in a meatloaf since they're cooking at the same temp.

I always wanted to see Tom Petty, been to quite a few other concerts my favorites being at Saranac brewery but good use hah! Only beer I ever dumped out was Yuengling Oktoberfest, got a 1/2 keg for 60$ off and since then never touched Yuengling.

Time for a screwdriver.. Or three too lazy to get a sixer of something bueno.

View attachment 1421015064019.jpg

Back