What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fify

I was interested in what that meant too and apparently it's pretty common to filter below freezing to lagers.

You got that right man I can say whatever I will but they make a LOT of money. My buddy's dad says I should have more respect for them because that style is the hardest to produce because any imperfection at all is very noticeable. Idk about all that.

My beautiful unintentional sour. It was a blackberry wheat. Now, it's good and mild but it seems lacking. Anyone know if I pitch more Brett dregs will I experience a little pick up on the overall taste? Maybe it's me. I really need another opinion. Either way, it's pretty.

View attachment 248181

If there is no sugar left. Adding brett will be minimal. You might add brett at bottling and should add the brett character. Of course you can try and see. It might still impart flavor with little sugar left.

It is a beautiful beer.

If there is no sugar left. Adding brett will be minimal. You might add brett at bottling and should add the brett character. Of course you can try and see. It might still impart flavor with little sugar left.

It is a beautiful beer.

It's at 1.002 from 1.054. I'm so unsure. I thought about adding cherries.

I am certainly not an expert on the subject but couldnt you pitch bugs and feed them to produce some acidity?
I feel like the sour is good but it's missing something. It's hard to explain. I need someone here to try it.
If you add cherries then that will add sugar for the brett to much on.

Or I could pitch more blackberries and Brett dregs. Yeah?

my Scote-ish 85. had one earlier followed by my PunkSkin Ale.

I'd pay money to try one of your hb. Whatever denomination. Dollars, rupees, wampum. . Whatever.

One more southern tier ipa before deciding if it's worth getting stupid with PBR or just giving in to an impending Monday doom.

Todays brew shall be called "Segmentally hopped" It came in at exactly 1.080. I am going to finish this dragons milk and begin some cleaning if the baby lets me... otherwise, I will clean day old dry nasty trubb tomorrow when I get home from work.

Anyone else think Mark will learn to carry a flask after this weekend?:drunk:

The scoutmaster is waaaaay too stiff to try that. Perhaps next year after he steps down.

As long as its a stemmed flask that isnt frozen. Its gotta be up to SAM standards. :D

That's what I'm talking about! Not too much to ask!

I sent him a Boy Scout bottle opener, he must not have taken the hint. Or he is more responsible than the adults from when I was in scouts.

I almost brought it as my fork, but knew I couldn't use the more useful end so left it at home this time.

Apparently they've started limited distribution here, but not at my bottle shop and I rarely see any of it anywhere else either. I saw mark gets some at his spot

Edit: @wesleys

Yeah, I've seen some of the standard saisons but none of the bombs yet.

Waiting on the quad, but pretty sure the barleywine was good to go. Apologies to @mcbaumannerb if I misunderstood, but this beer doesn't need more time IMHO.

No, that one is drinking great now (and almost gone). No @Remmy going on there.

Coff.

Is @mbaumannerb still beerless?

At that point, yes. At least I got the last of the DD coffee and didn't have to resort to the ultra-crappy coffee "tea" bags.

I have only seen it once. 30 bucks. They also had 2010 (the really bad one) dark lord for 150 and prop 14 for 120. I think they were just ridiculous across the board. Sixers of zombie dust were 30 there as well (normal is 10 at the brewery or 13-17 at liqueur stores)

Wow! Way to make Philly pricing seem bargain basement!

That glass looks a little small for you. I thought second pours were a thing of the past.

I knew there would be a nap in the middle of it (there was) and didn't want the rest to go flat and get too warm. ;)

Watching Genesis: Sum Of The Parts

Drunk enough to enjoy music my mother made me listen to. Going to go home, throw in some old punk $****, have a hb and go to bed.

Funk Monday.

Kane's Solitude, belgian strong, very nice,

IMG_5581.jpg

Just got home from bottling/drinking/watching football with @Remmy today. Now drinking one of the three bottles of Fuzzy Baby Schmucks (Brett Belgian Strong on Peaches) he gave me. Glad I have two more because one wouldn't be enough. Great brew, dude!

I can't dance. I can't walk. Only thing about me is the way I walk.

Uh. I mean.

Finishing bottle of crown royal regal Apple before go home.

Just got home from bottling/drinking/watching football with @Remmy today. Now drinking one of the three bottles of Fuzzy Baby Schmucks (Brett Belgian Strong on Peaches) he gave me. Glad I have two more because one wouldn't be enough. Great brew, dude!

Looks somewhat carbed.

Would @Hello survive two Slightly Stoopiders?

I might wake up with a buzz tomorrow. You will, too.

Back