What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was pretty much up all night and not drinking beer. I HATE not being able to breathe through my nose. Sudafed and Afrin aren't getting it done anymore.Tried English Breakfast hot tea with fresh ginger, lemon, honey and ground cinnamon about 5:30 a.m. Crawled into bed about 7 and managed to sleep until about 10:00 a.m. Quaffi now.

Post breakfast pre game orange blossom. No pic
Mom could never bring herself to say screwdriver :) god bless ya ma!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Was pretty much up all night and not drinking beer. I HATE not being able to breathe through my nose. Sudafed and Afrin aren't getting it done anymore.Tried English Breakfast hot tea with fresh ginger, lemon, honey and ground cinnamon about 5:30 a.m. Crawled into bed about 7 and managed to sleep until about 10:00 a.m. Quaffi now.

Go get a nickel sized ball of wasabi. That'll fix you right up.

Water.

The good stuff.

20150111_135529[1].jpg

So winter camping with scouts was pretty...
View attachment 248066
...darned cold. Glad to be home, showered, warm and reunited with my cellar!
View attachment 248067

I'll go back and read all the exploits from the last 36 hours later on. For now I'm going to enjoy this. :mug:

That glass looks a little small for you. I thought second pours were a thing of the past.

View attachment 248063

This. First try, very nice. Not sure of correct glassware for stouts, can someone advise?

A Spiegelau Stout glass.

If not: a tulip, globe or sniffer would be acceptable for stronger stouts.

Regular stouts can be served in an English Nonic pint or Irish pint (my favorite all around beer glass, besides a snifter).

Just woke up right now and realized I left my beer and everclear in buffalo, sad night of drinking blue light then a work party.. Finished my southern tier pack last night could go for an Ithaca box of hops though

Latest posts

Back