What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I have been for the past hour at work. Have done nothing but catch up on HBT the whole time and forsee doing more of the same for the next 7 hours. Luckily the Kindle has a full charge and there is potentially some beer in the office fridge (havent checked yet, but one can dream). Drink some for me.

Merry Christmas. I hope you all have had/are having a wonderful, not too stressful, holiday.

you could always kill time by watching all my videos on YouTube. bwahahahhahahaha!!!!!

you could always kill time by watching all my videos on YouTube. bwahahahhahahaha!!!!!

No worky. Apparently they changed the web settings and as a result safesearch is on and I cant watch anything on youtube. It sucks. I cant do mashups of DAR's and TSA's Youtube videos or make a bracket of them to see which will make me lose my mind first.

No worky. Apparently they changed the web settings and as a result safesearch is on and I cant watch anything on youtube. It sucks. I cant do mashups of DAR's and TSA's Youtube videos or make a bracket of them to see which will make me lose my mind first.

that makes me sad. why would a work place do something like that? why do they hate the interwebs?!?

Good, but Oerbier is better. Screw the family then - start eating and drinking without them!

Drinking has started. It's her family, not mine.

Yep, 3 hrs late, just getting here. Smh...

They have kids, so I'll cut them some slack, but not that much

I'm @Hello smacked right now which means I'm half-@Remmy amscked. I hope no one in this house notices.

Yum

image.jpg

Maybe it is because I numbed my taste buds with the Boulevard first, but my Christmas beer is tasting great right now. I hate the lead up to Christmas but love the day. This has been a good one.

Latest posts

Back