What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really resent my parents generation for letting Dean Martin ruin Christmas. If I have to listen to one more of his terrible hip cat vegas renditions of traditional Christmas songs I'm going to go dig up his corpse and punch it in the f*cking face.

I really resent my parents generation for letting Dean Martin ruin Christmas. If I have to listen to one more of his terrible hip cat vegas renditions of traditional Christmas songs I'm going to go dig up his corpse and punch it in the f*cking face.

Oh yeah and Merry Christmas

Started on southern comfort & gingerale, but didn't know I'd gotten the last of the gingerale. Switching to southern comfort & dampfbier. Turkey done, got taters going.

Dean Martin date rapes a girl in a Christmas Carol.

Her: but maybe just a half a drink more
Him: (put some records on while I pour)
Her: the neighbors might faint
Him: (baby it's bad out there)
Her: say what's in this drink
Him: (no cabs to be had out there)

Did Bill Cosby write this sh*t? .

I totally stole your Bill Cosby joke and put it on Facebook. That's gold, Jerry, gold...

A glass of Naughty Brewnette,my first all electric brew. Scorched it a bit but those notes are fading and its really nice now.

Side note: Last night I had some of a young Zombie Dust clone I have named Wraith Stoor (Stoor = dust in Scottish according to the net). I then had a Pipe Works, Ninja vs. Unicorn and I thought my Wraith kicks its ass.:rockin:

Best post of the day!!!

At the inlaws. First some mimosa like thing. Then spiked punch. Then my Mild. Then my English Cider. Then my Malt Liquor. Now back to my Mild. Bottle of Westy 12 waiting to share later.

Here I have been for the past hour at work. Have done nothing but catch up on HBT the whole time and forsee doing more of the same for the next 7 hours. Luckily the Kindle has a full charge and there is potentially some beer in the office fridge (havent checked yet, but one can dream). Drink some for me.

Merry Christmas. I hope you all have had/are having a wonderful, not too stressful, holiday.

Back