What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sipping some St Bernardus Abt 12. Very balanced beer for 10% :)

ForumRunner_20120721_175900.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120721_180036.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120721_180036.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 96
Victory-Headwaters Pale ale "HOly ****!" its good ****. Its proof that God loves us. If your hoppy and you know it clap your hands. We need a homebrewing president in office,that will be my vote, any leads? I have no idea. Really? I voted for Obama-Care?WTF? I like how its lack of president picking ease it is,when it comes down to it. Its not a matter of one controlled president, i guess. And holy **** this is one bad ass pale ale,really. Good God what a fantastic brewery,too bad i have to search high and low for it.
Gotta vent somewhere,right? Seriously,try this pale ale if you like pale ales.

jonmohno said:
Victory-Headwaters Pale ale "HOly ****!" its good ****. Its proof that God loves us. If your hoppy and you know it clap your hands. We need a homebrewing president in office,that will be my vote, any leads? I have no idea. Really? I voted for Obama-Care?WTF? I like how its lack of president picking ease it is,when it comes down to it. Its not a matter of one controlled president, i guess. And holy **** this is one bad ass pale ale,really. Good God what a fantastic brewery,too bad i have to search high and low for it.
Gotta vent somewhere,right? Seriously,try this pale ale if you like pale ales.

Lol, that's a heck of a review. Obamacare/Romneycare. No care, don't care, let us live and drink or beer. Leave us alone!

Lol, that's a heck of a review. Obamacare/Romneycare. No care, don't care, let us live and drink or beer. Leave us alone!

I only care because its illegal to not have health insurence? This is new to me. I dont believe in this system, im for wholistic/homeopatic care which is never covered under "health insurence" which is bull**** because my belief is not science or lab drugs but of what comes from real food/herbs. So i have to conform or be penalized every year because i will not conform? F that, i know better that this bull**** system. Let me choose who i think can take care of me,not this drugged up system of dead end no retirement health care.

jonmohno said:
I only care because its illegal to not have health insurence? This is new to me. I dont believe in this system, im for wholistic/homeopatic care which is never covered under "health insurence" which is bull**** because my belief is not science or lab drugs but of what comes from real food/herbs. So i have to conform or be penalized every year because i will not conform? F that, i know better that this bull**** system.
Its stupid, I'm in mass and we get penalized if we don't have HC. Too much gov't, we can take care of ourselves and are smart enough to get what we need. Not the page to do this, just its a lot of ppls soft spot.

jonmohno said:
Dictatorship. Our boys have to be "put on drugs" to be in school. **** YOU. ****ing **** you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this disease causing system! Its about control and manipulism. If you cant see through it, well your too dumb-its the truth. Keep sucking up your msg,aspertame,and everything else that is legal.

Mercury, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Parabens, Aluminum, Fluoride, etc.

The_General said:
Flying Dog El Dorado Imperial IPA

What do u think of this? My one friend lives in Elkton MD and had him look for it, but he couldn't find it. Def wanna try it.

Drinking Yuengling Premium and 8 wk old home brewed dusselsorf alt.

Firestone walker union jack, then Stone Levitation, followed by a homebrewed smoked porter! Can't complain !!!

Fresh homemade hotsauce.Raw and unfiltered. Wish i had these jalepenos when i made my Jalapeno Ale. Perfect heat for me.

But now a....... this was bottled in 2011 so im thinking it was better then too. Not big on the style but its fairly good.If i had noticed the date on it which i didnt i probably would have skipped it. Considering the date for style and price i paid i think it would have been more fair to be discounted. But i dont think the liquor store owners/workers really acknowlege this. Maybe i should have negociated.Like im all pawnstars and stuff.

beer_116033.jpg

Yesterday - Lost abbey red poppy ale 2012 vintage. Excellent, found a new taste for sour beers.

Today - Rogue Shakespeare oatmeal stout. New top 5 beer for me.:drunk:

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

BrewByLos said:
Yesterday - Lost abbey red poppy ale 2012 vintage. Excellent, found a new taste for sour beers.

Today - Rogue Shakespeare oatmeal stout. New top 5 beer for me.:drunk:

Red poppy is stellar. Has some when i was in san diego in may.

My Black IPA. I proudly... Nailed It. Not black but clear ruby-heavy brown.Nothing wrong with a glowing red black beer that just so happens to be and ipa. Beautiful color,aromatic and delicious and dark,and im white. What im tryin to say is it turned out pretty fruckin good! Perfect head and carbonation couldnt be happier.

Marshall El CuCuy - my first time having this beer and probably my favorite American Black Ale, Black IPA, Cascadian Dark Ale, Hoppy Stout, black bitter goodness, yada, yada...

punkrockdave said:
SN Torpedo, the old stand by, plus the corner gas station carries it, in fact they carry some kick @ss beers.

A solid beer, tried it first time a month ago.
Had some of my hefe at bottling. Tasted good even though warm, flat. This will end up great I'm feeling, in a few weeks. Also a little Woodford reserve.

Latest posts

Back