What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very hopi

100_0329.jpg

I just tried 21st Amendment's Black IPA. It is very good. It is the first Black IPA I have tried because I am not the biggest IPA fan. I thought it was balanced quite well. Now I want to try other Black IPAs. Any suggestions?

Too bad you are in Cali. One of the best Black IPAs I've had is New Glarus's Black Top, unfortunately nobody knows about it because you can only get it in Wisconsin.

As for myself I just picked up a nice six pack of 21st Amendment Live Free or Die IPA.

Port Brewing Hot Rocks Lager. Then ima havin a budweiser,cuz its been quite some time.

Hydrometer sample of Le Seigle Belge Saison - fracking DuPont yeast is a slow mama jamma! 1032 on a 7/5 brew! Eat you sum beaches!

My Belgian Blonde after only 6 days in bottles carbed perfect and tasting great!! The wife's car getting stolen sometime last night was great motivation to crack into the new batch early and I'm happy I did, or maybe I'm just drunk... :drunk:

Shots of fireball and blue moon summer. (I'm out of town and no homebrew ) I will be craving by Sunday.

And ten minutes later im straight drunk....dangerous is the dry drink that makes you drink...or me drink...we both drink.

Kasteel Tripel. Not impressed. I suppose in its own right it's passable (although FAR from spectacular), but compared to the St. Bernardus Tripel I had the other day, or the St. Bernardus Abt 12 I finished a little while ago, it's almost drainworthy.

Black Dog Ale. I only have a bomber left. This sucks, because I really like this, and I haven't brewed any more. It's gonna be a while, because I have more recipe's I want to try. Sigh......

A ***** Creek ESB BY GRAND Teton Brewing. Up next is a sample of my citra/cascade/simcoe pale ale. A bit of an experiment that's been on the CO2 for only 8 days. I'm calling it BCS Buster Pale Ale! Then maybe an Odells IPA!

I've been sessioning some awesome ordinary bitter this evening, definitely needs a constant place in the pipeline.

Back