What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first thought was that was a raccoon, too! Having a Diet Caffeine Free Mountain Dew...more beer later.

Left hand nitro milk stout, nom too bahd', next up, Dark horse brewery One oatmeal stout. liked this one. now a hb Munich Helles.... mmm... :D ... Not to get off topic, but i'd to wish all you sud heads a great thanksgiving ... :mug: :beard: ... sorry, no pics ATT flip phone. ayup' I''m an oldie ....

Having a friend's Elderberry Wheat. Good stuff, more of an earthy character from the fruit than I was expecting.

a tiny beautiful something from MBC. One of the better new hoppy beers I've had in a while (not including HB, I've had quite a bit of great hoppy HB lately).

CameraZOOM-20141125193611953.jpg

Decided to wait for traffic to die down after physical therapy. And its really convenient that physical therapy is right next to Green Flash. Enjoying a pint of road warrior IPA

Latest posts

Back