What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty tasty. I got it in a mix a six so I don't know the price point. There are better tasting brews out there but my area lacks affordable dipa's in 12 ouncers and this is pretty good. Not super hoppy in the nose but a great bitterness.

Moving on:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416263451.555505.jpg

This is good too. Not as good though... Or perhaps just less.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416265220.343232.jpg

Damn this stuff is good. I really shouldn't be spending my money on anything else as long as it is around. For the hoppiness it is damned near cheaper than home brew.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416265785.837257.jpg

Second pour.. In a new glass as the first was stolen from me. I need to knock her up again so I can keep my beer.

Got a couple shorts rye beers for you to try. Can we even ship beer in this part of the country when its this cold? Beersicles anyone?

I have some trades going that are waiting on a four day above freezing forecast. Don't know when that will happen.

Anything different about shipping cork and cage brews?

Found a portion of a keg of the NB recipe for buffalo sweat that I brewed up last year or at least last spring. I am on my second pour and it is still awesome. Kegging up 11 gallons as i type

I have some trades going that are waiting on a four day above freezing forecast. Don't know when that will happen.

Anything different about shipping cork and cage brews?

I normally wrap the cork and cage in electrical tape but I'm not sure how that would hold up if it really wanted to leak.

Having my brown ale while reading the last chapter of american sour beers! :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416266437.722918.jpg

No more. The curse of BUCKNUTS has been broken.

Yeah, the curse is broken just like everything else in your path. You know how much of a pain it was driving to ohio to replace all those broken bottles that showed up at my house so you could feel good about yourself?

Yeah, the curse is broken just like everything else in your path. You know how much of a pain it was driving to ohio to replace all those broken bottles that showed up at my house so you could feel good about yourself?

I'm a bull in china shop but I'm turning over A new leaf....very carefully turning it over.

Doing a carb check on a bottle of my experimental hops American Amber. East Coast yeast, and Cascade hops that were picked from a friend's garden. Hops that were vac sealed in jars and frozen were added at 60 minutes and some that were picked off the bines as they were drying and turning brown were dried the rest of the way and used at 15 minutes and for dry hop. The carb still has a way to go, but the color, aroma and flavor are nice, but not aggressive...a little citrusy tang follows the malt. SWMBO tasted and liked it! Interesting for a partial mash/extract brew. No photo this time...camera is MIA at the moment.

Camera still MIA, but I'm having one more for the night...a tall boy of NoDa's Hop, Drop and Roll IPA.

Back