What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This beer is fantastic. These guys used a mobile canning service to package this beer to distribute, I'm lucky they did. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416190921.508753.jpg

It was my pleasure! I'm just happy knowing that beer had purpose instead of me getting sh!tty on a random Thursday.

Hope it survived my cellar well.

It was awesome!

I saw that at a shop if never been to before yesterday. They had it for $25. Worth it?
The reason I'm in pain all day today. It was a great time though

Looks like an epic night!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

replace "bread and milk" with "beer and pizza", then I could understand. 4 out of the 5 states I lived in, snow is not only normal, it is expected. and it's expected to get bad.

replace "bread and milk" with "beer and pizza", then I could understand. 4 out of the 5 states I lived in, snow is not only normal, it is expected. and it's expected to get bad.

I could hunker down and live for quite a while with what's in the house;)

Second pour, might regret opening this in the morning but I'm not ready to go to bed.

This is delicious!

IMG_5199.jpg

This beer is fantastic. These guys used a mobile canning service to package this beer to distribute, I'm lucky they did. View attachment 236491

My local brewery does the same. They bottle on their own but use a mobile service for cans. The can beer is superior to the bottled.

Skeeterpee. Must get beer bottled but drunk.

What a great beer. They are weird at first but grow on you quickly.

I have no reference point, so I basically chose one at random (...it was rated at 93 points).

Is this fairly representative of typical sours? It was fruity (almost wine-like), tart, champagne-esque carbonation, and now I finally understand what I've heard described as that Brett-funkiness.

I have no reference point, so I basically chose one at random (...it was rated at 93 points).

Is this fairly representative of typical sours? It was fruity (almost wine-like), tart, champagne-esque carbonation, and now I finally understand what I've heard described as that Brett-funkiness.

I have issue equating Brett with sour. Had a couple funky beers with Brett in it that were very good. Avoid the face puckering sours like they are the plague.

Anyone need a pic of the Budweiser I am drinking right now. Lol.

I have issue equating Brett with sour. Had a couple funky beers with Brett in it that were very good. Avoid the face puckering sours like they are the plague.

Anyone need a pic of the Budweiser I am drinking right now. Lol.

Says someone drinking Bud!!??

I was gonna share this with @wobrien but he swore off Belgians. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416193958.155611.jpg

It was a bit funky, but it was literally kind of sour/tart (which I wasn't necessarily expecting). I tried this one simply out of curiosity...now I guess I'm going to have to try several others to see how they compare.

Now drinking a Goose Island Rambler IPA. Back to familiarity for the moment. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416193925.594099.jpg

Oddly, I have a nice selection of sours at the house right now. Lol. I would rather have a bud though.

Well hell guys. I offered them pre purchase on this thread. Pm's shortly. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416196454.555612.jpg

Bottling sample of an apa from the worts happening event. Flat 12 mashed it and I brewed it. I was optimistic a week ago on hydro samples. Not as much right now. Couple of weeks will let us know for sure.

Mtn dew. Back at the hospital for another overnight induction... doc says the baby has no choice this time. Lets hope for the Sake of everyone especially the baby and swmbo. There is no c section involved

Mtn dew. Back at the hospital for another overnight induction... doc says the baby has no choice this time. Lets hope for the Sake of everyone especially the baby and swmbo. There is no c section involved

Hope everything goes ok.

Last time I had this I mixed it myself 50/50. This comes premixed 67IPA/33stout. I like mine better.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416198004.560029.jpg

I am sure all will be fine. Tomorrow night it will be all cigar lighting and toast to you and yours!

My ZD clone. Hops are starting to fade.
View attachment 236526

You should have drank it faster!

I would be drinking now... But a small child that doesn't sleep well is asleep on me. Swmbo deserves the sleep she is getting now so I am gonna stay pinned by baby.

You should have drank it faster!

I would be drinking now... But a small child that doesn't sleep well is asleep on me. Swmbo deserves the sleep she is getting now so I am gonna stay pinned by baby.

I agree, but for the first time ever I have 3 kegs going. I like the other 2 better. So this one got put on the back burner unfortunately.

If my air drone wasn't in the shop I'd send a bud over. It's the thought that counts.

Back