What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, but for the first time ever I have 3 kegs going. I like the other 2 better. So this one got put on the back burner unfortunately.

If my air drone wasn't in the shop I'd send a bud over. It's the thought that counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would have enjoyed the hell out of it. Baby is now on one of those boobs I used to enjoy so much. Water and bed for me.

I know the feeling. Night cap of scotch. To lazy for proper glassware. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416204127.764212.jpg

No lack of bottles here, of course I keg the majority of my beers but have been bottling a lot more lately.
You have a corker that will do belgian bottles?

Yeah, I have a floor corker that I have only used for wine so far. Looking forward to corking some beers. I too keg most of the brews.

A day full of interviewing potential new hires. At least we do it at a coffee shop. Yawn.

Whats going on in the background?

Was at the neighbors and his daughter was gesturing very animatedly :)

Had to try it. Not ready. :)
View attachment 236472

Really? That's surprising after aging it nine days. :D

The reason I'm in pain all day today. It was a great time though

Pretty epic night indeed!

I saw that at a shop if never been to before yesterday. They had it for $25. Worth it?

$25 is pushing the boundary of worth for a 500ml bottle. It is quite good though.

Mtn dew. Back at the hospital for another overnight induction... doc says the baby has no choice this time. Lets hope for the Sake of everyone especially the baby and swmbo. There is no c section involved

Best of luck!

Monday coffee watching a cold rain fall. At least the bitter cold doesn't arrive until tonight so we dodge the snow bullet for now.

More coffee, which is unusual for me at this hour. Feeling like this day is going by oddly fast which is bad since I haven't gotten a thing done.

More water, which is unusual for me at this hour. Water for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, no beer.

Oof I felt like **** today. Never mind, got my cider started. Water tonight and sleeeep. Waking up at 4am sucked this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Water.

It happens every year about this time when it starts cooling off around here, I get this craving for Coca Cola.I have to fight the urge, I think it stems from the damn polar bears on the winter commercials.

My homebrew pale I added blueberry flavor to. Came out nice. Ordered the goods to make the deception stout recipe on here since I've had the biggest issue with that style. Gonna make a cider too.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416255243.892695.jpg

Afternoon coffee. The discussion has begun with the in-laws...who is taking what to the beach house this year for Thanksgiving. I'll take some decent cutlery, the turkey, and BEER!!! Maybe a little cider. Too bad, most of them don't drink at all and a couple may have one or two over the course of the week.

Afternoon coffee. The discussion has begun with the in-laws...who is taking what to the beach house this year for Thanksgiving. I'll take some decent cutlery, the turkey, and BEER!!! Maybe a little cider. Too bad, most of them don't drink at all and a couple may have one or two over the course of the week.

Glad I'm not the only one who packs up their own decent knives.

Back