What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415573303.997692.jpg
Second pour

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415573301.321041.jpg
3rd and final can posted in the weong thread again. Drunk again

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

About to kill my homemade Spanish Rice and Beans and Chicken. Then, drink a few Dragon's Milk stouts.

****. That looks good. I am making Puerto Rican-style rice with chicken, potatoes with homemade Sofrito. The house smells insane.

Having another. Buzzed as hell.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415574104.470456.jpg

Erin Andrews has no ass.

with the proper gear reducer, you can make an awesome direct drive crusher.

having Third Street's Jack'd Up. I think I like Indeed's Sweet Yamma Jamma a little better. but not by much. but if all the spiced beers I've had lately were heavy weapons, mattmmille's Samhain would be an Admantium Battle Axe of Doom. +250 str, +200 dex, +450 sta, +200 wis, +200 int. but when equipping 2 or more at a time, -325 good decision making skills. this effect does stack. do not try to use the forge.

Dayum!

So, I went by World market today and got a mixed sixer for 20% off $1.99 each, so...about $1.49 each. The only drawback is that I don't see any dates on anything but the Weyerbacher. But at that price, what the heck? Anything Weyerbacher goes $3/bottle around here. And the Dupont Saison was $7.99...I know I've seen that around and didn't pull the trigger because it was like $12 or $13. I'm going to stick the Weyerbacher back in storage and pop the rest in the fridge.

I have a family birthday thing to go to tonight and won't be able to drink...but I'll see you folks for a nightcap, later.

I think I'll start signing everything "ABAD" Asfloccer (Admantium Battle Axe of Doom).

DSC06279.jpg

****. That looks good. I am making Puerto Rican-style rice with chicken, potatoes with homemade Sofrito. The house smells insane.

Having another. Buzzed as hell.

View attachment 234884

Erin Andrews has no ass.

It was... I used a store bought Sofrito in the rice and it worked out well. Went through 5 packets of Sazon between the rice and chicken.

About to crack a few of these.

Attachments

• 1415576688542.jpg
    1415576688542.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 52
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415576959.565985.jpg
Black Rajah. Watching Giants/Seahawks and feeling no pain.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415576918.000098.jpg
You nailed this one @DisturbedChemist, most 100% Brett's I've had are super-fruity with little to no funk. This is a funky/fruity badass mofo.

Carson Palmer carted off the field, he's over paid and brittle. That ******* doesnt give a **** about football.

Many thanks to @BUCKNUTS for this! Not as sour as I was expecting based on his description, but nonetheless a very good sour brew. Thanks, man!

Really? I could barely drink the one I had sipped on it for hours.

So, after a bmc filled Sunday in a blue law state, swmbo offered me all the beer that I told her to hide for a year and give to me for Christmas 2015. Stout season is back on!

Had some apple pie shine, some of her dad's mead, and his "2 oz ipa" earlier at SWMBO's parent's house.. Having my mixed fruit blonde now that I'm back home. And yes, my daughter's stealing some ham haha

1415583079484.jpg

1415583125882.jpg

Back