What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415476794.670080.jpg
White Rajah while bottling my wife's white wine

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hydro sample of the cider I just finished racking five gallons of onto a kilo of mixed berries

Double pour of my Summer Ale, cleaning the house and moping after a disappointing end to the DC United season. Choke in the first leg, can't make it up in the second. Par for the course for this town.

Beer tastes way better when Notre Dame is getting smacked.

Having a water to wash down that BCBS.

My manager just e-mailed me and gave me a cash award for leading and completing two big projects for my business this last month. My day just got better and as a result, I need some more good beer.

Buddy of mine just surprised me by coming to town for the Kstate game. Might as well drink while the wort chills!
View attachment 234616

Nice session fruit beer. ;)

Water. I brew on a commercial system tomorrow for the first time. 15 barrels. I'm excited and nervous.

I hope, err know, everything went well and you had an awesome time. :mug:

Poured a little too hard.. I'm attempting a clone of this tomorrow.

But it says to pour hard, right?

Sorry for late replies. Between going to see Interstellar last night (great movie BTW) and scout activity all day, I'm way behind. Another Scratch 162 fresh hop ... Starting to feel comfortable.

Boo calculus! Yay beer!

This a great DIPA that @BUCKNUTS sent me. Very nice hop profile and the malt is only strong enough to support the hops and stays the hell out of the way, just like it should! :)

_DSC3621.jpg

I could not agree more.

#rudysucks

I think ND is the official alma mater of people that didn't go to college.

More the alma mater of those that are Catholic. Im an IU grad, and though I like IU football....lets be honest. I root for them but ND is my go to for college football.

IU basketball, now thats a different story:rockin:

More the alma mater of those that are Catholic. Im an IU grad, and though I like IU football....lets be honest. I root for them but ND is my go to for college football.

And redheads.

What a long day. Spent all day with a Cub Scout pack service day. Helping with our town's Firebird festival. Then errands and my dogs are barking!
View attachment 234640
Can't wait to see this thing get torched in four weeks!

Having this now while relaxing.
View attachment 234642

What, that has to be twenty feet tall?!! Did a lot of cool things as a scout but that's goin to be one hell of a bonfire!

A Little more stout and a quick nap, been a busy day, got a lot done,

Attachments

• IMG_5116.jpg
    IMG_5116.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 61

Think the term is "front-runner." :D

Sincerely,

UConn Basketball. :D

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel - my all-Brett B cascade pale ale

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415487071.394681.jpg

What, that has to be twenty feet tall?!! Did a lot of cool things as a scout but that's goin to be one hell of a bonfire!

A Little more stout and a quick nap, been a busy day, got a lot done,

Taller. I'd say it's 25-30 feet. We didn't build that; we did a pallet shed to hold firewood for the barrel fires on the festival night, but this is a much cooler pic. ;)

Some Kerplunk! Such an awesome chocolate stout. They need to start bottling this.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415487218.026521.jpg

Back