What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. And my grip is still bothering my from over-doing the pull-ups on Tuesday. I feel old.

However, I have another beer with me, thank God. Just came inside to grab another. I hate it when I have to walk all the way inside for another beer. I should bring two at a time outside with me like last week.

Hmmm, a small cooler comes to mind ... ;)

Oh yea.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415380657.334156.jpg

Never noticed. Probably have been too buzzed too. But Sixpoint renamed Bengali Tiger "Bengali?" When the **** did this happen and why? Hipsters. It likely occurred when they stopped selling four-packs in 16-oz. cans. They now sell Bengali for the same price but in a six-pack of 12-oz. cans.

I hate walking to the mailbox.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415381852.735327.jpg

Almost time for me to discuss data contracts and Angular JS. :D I do it better with beer. Last meeting of the day and the weekend is here.

One more beer. I promise.

Never noticed. Probably have been too buzzed too. But Sixpoint renamed Bengali Tiger "Bengali?" When the **** did this happen and why? Hipsters. It likely occurred when they stopped selling four-packs in 16-oz. cans. They now sell Bengali for the same price but in a six-pack of 12-oz. cans.

View attachment 234387

Probably something to do with saving the animals and they're an endangered species...blah blah blah. Maybe the WWF or WWE had another fight.

Dude, that food. Drool.

I came in from the garage and swmbo said "feed me". I cooked some fried potatoes covered in green chilies and cheese for her and she told me to take my noisy ass back to the garage so she and baby could nap. So much for using a vacation day to spend time with the family. At least there is beer in the garage.

Bud tall boy

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Cherry coke. Last appointment for the week. Sadly, I'll have to pound a couple beers after work before I go camping with the cub scouts for the weekend. If only the other parents were down with enjoying a few after the kids go to bed...

Cherry coke. Last appointment for the week. Sadly, I'll have to pound a couple beers after work before I go camping with the cub scouts for the weekend. If only the other parents were down with enjoying a few after the kids go to bed...

They were when I was a kid!

Probably something to do with saving the animals and they're an endangered species...blah blah blah. Maybe the WWF or WWE had another fight.

I'm going to stop buying this **** if that's the case.

I hug each tree before I cut it.

Where the flocc is @coldcrash? Working to support my beer habit? :D You see what I did there.

Final meeting of the day is over. Time to put 'em back.

They were when I was a kid!

Yep, same here.
It's like I'm going to hang out with Mormons when it comes to my son's pack. God forbid I light one up away from everyone too. Wtf...

Sneaking a flask of rum again. Hopefully I can bust into it tonight or tomorrow.

Figured I would take a sample of my Brett Saison since I'm brewing the first refill for it today (making it a mini-solera). Plenty of pellicle clouding the sample, but tasting good so far.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415385486.086122.jpg

Because internstional atout day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415390019.773610.jpg

One more won't hurt. I reckon.

And now I'm being sent a ton of **** from this shelf. God loves me.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415391313.693892.jpg

12 packs of Sierra Nevada on sale at Harris Teeter for $12.99...Flipside, Celebration Fresh Hops, Pale Ale and the "Snowpack". I decided to grab a Snowpack, mixed selection of pale Ale, Porter, Coffee Stout and Boomerang IPA. I figure I get a variety of what should be decent beer...I've had the Flipside recently and liked it...and I get 12 reusable bottle for my homebrews, with a box! Win/win!

Just finished coffee...transitioning to soda in a little while. Beers later! Feeling kinda punky and drained though...must...nap.

Don't kid yourself, iwas going to ask the same question, especially since I have a 100 percent Brett saison going at the moment.
What are you fermenting in?

Fine :cross:

I do small batches, so I've got a 3 gal BB going. First fill was 80/10/10 pils/wheat/rye to OG 1.060. Refill is 80/10/10 pils/wheat/oats to OG 1.045 to lower the ABV a bit and add some oats. It's been in secondary with the brett since August, planning to bottle the first pull in December (1.5 gal out, 1.5 gal refill in).

Doing clean primary with 3724 and secondary with Brett B & C for now. Future plans to add more bugs, darken it up, etc. We'll see how it goes.

View attachment 234387

Also in 24 oz too ;)

Attachments

• 1415395603130.jpg
    1415395603130.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 58
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415396225.706538.jpg
Both bottled 1 week ago. This weekend is off to a great start.

Back