What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water until after 10 am. Can't wait for coffee. 3 hours sleep is a no go for me these days. I'm too floccin' old!

@mattmmille thanks for the compliment on the beer. I think I mentioned that it was truly rich. Definitely not one I can drink a bunch of and intended to sort of be like a mounds bar. Also, I thought I told you to share it with the wife! haha

@remmy PM me your address.

My favorite Suckland Brown of all-time is Bernie Kosar. Still have his jersey from back in the early 90's.

The 90s were dark NFL days around here. I wonder if the team had stayed in Cleveland do they still win a Super Bowl? Drinking coffee getting ready to round with the Doc. C'mon 2:30pm cant wait to start the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee while I post adds about my newly published homebrewing book on Kindle. And we beat the Bengals in the battle of Ohio thing.

The 90s were dark NFL days around here. I wonder if the team had stayed in Cleveland do they still win a Super Bowl? Drinking coffee getting ready to round with the Doc. C'mon 2:30pm cant wait to start the weekend.

My cousin is still a big-time Browns fan. Don't know how that happened but he's always liked the Browns. I remember watching a lot of the games when I was young - Matthews, Kosar, Mack, Ozzie Newsome, Metcalf, etc. I used to use Cleveland a lot in Tecmo, too. :D

My cousin is still a big-time Browns fan. Don't know how that happened but he's always liked the Browns. I remember watching a lot of the games when I was young - Matthews, Kosar, Mack, Ozzie Newsome, Metcalf, etc. I used to use Cleveland a lot in Tecmo, too. :D

They were good then just couldnt to the big game. "The Drive" "The Fumble" I remember a song playing on the radio "Ernie Ernie oh no no Super Bowl" lol

I've had it with the Coff.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415369460.907374.jpg

Water until after 10 am. Can't wait for coffee. 3 hours sleep is a no go for me these days. I'm too floccin' old!

@mattmmille thanks for the compliment on the beer. I think I mentioned that it was truly rich. Definitely not one I can drink a bunch of and intended to sort of be like a mounds bar. Also, I thought I told you to share it with the wife! haha

@remmy PM me your address.

SWMBO got a taste...that's all she can handle of such things! More than a taste would kick her lightweight butt. I really liked it though.

I'm on the coff all morning. Need to shop for a new computer this weekend...not too expensive, but faster and reliable. Doing some research today.

I just had a my very first donation to the beer God's. I know we are all going to brew ****ty beer sometimes but this one was the worst. I had to dump it!😡

Whats going on there? Blending? Tinctures? Giving beer to the dogs?

It's called drinking beer if you aren't familiar with that. :D

Conan DIPA, English IPA, spiced Dubbel and a Saison w/Farmhouse ale strain. And a Lagunitas.

Dead Ringer, MoreBeers Holiday Blend, & soon to bottle is my pumpkin, and Ace of Spades!

I just had a my very first donation to the beer God's. I know we are all going to brew ****ty beer sometimes but this one was the worst. I had to dump it!😡

A moment of silence.

Coffee, water, protein shake.

Having a beer at the great lakes brewing pub in the airport after getting felt up by TSA. They did even buy me dinner before getting to second base

Did you say that to them? I did once and it was the last time I asked them if they were buying me dinner. They weren't kind about my sarcasm at all. This was at LAX so I suppose the busier the airport the more annoyed the TSA folks can be. They informed me that flying was a privilege and not a right...among other things.

Having a beer at the great lakes brewing pub in the airport after getting felt up by TSA. They did even buy me dinner before getting to second base

That's why it's great traveling with a kid. They just send us through the old metal detector instead of that silly body scanner.

Did you say that to them? I did once and it was the last time I asked them if they were buying me dinner. They weren't kind about my sarcasm at all. This was at LAX so I suppose the busier the airport the more annoyed the TSA folks can be. They informed me that flying was a privilege and not a right...among other things.

i wasnt smarting off. Lol it wasnt that bad. The machine said i have something on my back but it was only sweat.. they raped my luggage though because of all the beer i had in it haha

That's why it's great traveling with a kid. They just send us through the old metal detector instead of that silly body scanner.

They are just jealous of what they saw lol.

You still splittin' wood ??

Yes. And my grip is still bothering my from over-doing the pull-ups on Tuesday. I feel old.

However, I have another beer with me, thank God. Just came inside to grab another. I hate it when I have to walk all the way inside for another beer. I should bring two at a time outside with me like last week.

Latest posts

Back