What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh got it. I wasn't trying to suggest you didn't know what you were doing. More of the opposite actually. I keep reading myself into a small worry about the bottles themselves. This site can be good at doing that if I am not careful.

Oh got it. I wasn't trying to suggest you didn't know what you were doing. More of the opposite actually. I keep reading myself into a small worry about the bottles themselves. This site can be good at doing that if I am not careful.

I didn't catch that vibe from you at all, so don't worry about it. :rockin:

I just checked my notes and it's been at the same gravity for 5 weeks now.

I use the Ed Fitz clone as a base for my pumpkin porter and with cold steeping the specialty grains, I really like the way the porter base turns out. Plus that's the best damned porter out there.

Perfect, I thought I remember you saying that, but was hoping you'd chime in to confirm. Might shoot you a PM with some follow ups. I would hate to get too far off topic here.

Coffee here.

Can't wait for my legs to arrive.

Can't bottle beer without having one.

Slightly Stoopid.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413299228.728684.jpg

Treat that glass with care and don't drink from it when reading bucknuts posts. That's how I lost one of mine.

Water. Sleepy. Need to go find coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wasn't kidding. One just flew off of me. This is the last one left. ****ing bugs.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413308342.226027.jpg

Finishing another brew. Anyone busy? :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413308400.612389.jpg

Started day drinking with Hello about an hour ago. I've had a Hi-Wire Bed of Nails and Carolina Brewing Co. 19th Anniversary DIPA. No pics, though. Been acting like a kid in a candy store in this bottle shop. So much better distro in NC than CT.

Gather them up and mash 'em! Make an ESB or something. :D

I wish. The lady bug and yellow jackets are everywhere today. I just wish it stayed cold. Nope, it's hot as **** outside.

And I'm having a HB Witbier.

Coconut rum and lemonade. Along with a Jamaican beef patty for lunch.

Next.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413315652.162895.jpg

"Bitches I like em brainless. Guns I like em stainless steel. I want the ****ing fortune like the wheel."

Biggie was ridiculous.

Treat that glass with care and don't drink from it when reading bucknuts posts. That's how I lost one of mine.

Water. Sleepy. Need to go find coffee.

**** I'm down to like 3 glasses now. I f*cking break everything. Who breaks a stove for f*cks sake?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413319541.229514.jpg
Just unpacked the rest of the ingredients to rebrew the farmhouse rye while drinking the farmhouse rye.

**** I'm down to like 3 glasses now. I f*cking break everything. Who breaks a stove for f*cks sake?

I managed to break 2 taster glasses last night. Thankfully they were the $1 target ones, but how does someone break 2 at once? Thankfully they didn't have any beer in them.

I managed to break 2 taster glasses last night. Thankfully they were the $1 target ones, but how does someone break 2 at once? Thankfully they didn't have any beer in them.

sounds like something I would do. I want a teku and a Spiegelau ipa glass but I fear for their safety if I do get them.

1 in 9 Imperial Red from Raleigh Brewing. It's OK. Either too bitter for the amount of malt or too malty for the amount of bitterness, depending on how you look at it.

1413320618633.jpg

Latest posts

Back