What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic

1413234173940.jpg

After a long day of being a grown up, I'm having an Air Pun.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413238065.643243.jpg

Water while doing laundry. I'll be hitting the cellar hard later tonight. Just got back from a meeting with my soon-to-be boss. Just need to stamp the paperwork and make it official and I start living the dream.

Timeline is complicated and has changed a bit but it's actually better this way.

My bourbon barrel aged bottle is still waitin for me

I managed to pick up 2 of those on a quick trip over to McHenry, MD at McHenry Beverage. Snatched up the last 2. They also had a couple of the Blue Mountain Barrel House brews I picked up. Only place close to me I can find both of those. I was thinking of letting them age for a while.

Water while doing laundry. I'll be hitting the cellar hard later tonight. Just got back from a meeting with my soon-to-be boss. Just need to stamp the paperwork and make it official and I start living the dream.

Timeline is complicated and has changed a bit but it's actually better this way.

That is awesome man, congrats!

Congratulations, hope it works for you!

An IPA.

Yeah I'm stoked. Still a few details to work out and it won't be a full time gig for another few months but they're ready to stamp it and make it formal. Meaning that I start getting part time pay in the mean time.

Right on... that's great!

Cherry Coke Zero...with pasta for dinner.

How was the brewery anniversary party and how did your beer turn out?
It was great. I'm proud. I drank too much though. I'm an *******.

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Water.

Congrats! Maybe I will hit my cellar as well!

Jack's Abby Mass Rising Double IPL

One of my favorite brews.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413241498.385075.jpg

Please, please, PLEASE start a thread about the buildout, equipment, etc... If that isn't your thing, a PM with details would be great. Our SBA loan app just got submitted and we filed a letter of intent on a building. The dream is feeling like a nightmare right now, but it will be worth it.

Jester King Das Wunderkind. Bottle from April of last year, got a bit better with age, but not great.

Slightly Stoopid. Almost game time! Let's go Niners!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413246510.777375.jpg

my last bottle of GI's The Muddy.

I need y'alls help. I know what my next review is gonna be. maybe the next two. I'd like y'all to throw some ideas my way.

Back