What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kicked my keg of DIPA. One down one to go. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413178383.180745.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 229238

Having a pour of this. The wife and I welcomed our first child Wednesday at 9:02am. A little baby boy we named Hudson. Bought this before his birthday knowin we were going to name him that. Found it in a local bottle shop. It's pretty darn good too!!

Congratulations!

Starting the day with some coffee. At least I'm not beginning this week feeling dead tired!

Thanks for the congrats guys! It's been a challenge so far, but so amazing. Wouldn't change a thing. He is such a great little guy and we have already watched him change over the last 48 hours. So cool!!

That was my only drink tonight. Plenty to keep me up and not being drowsy. I'll have another tomorrow haha. Cheers fellas!!

Congrats!

Coffee. My wife gets to sleep in and do nothing all day. I have an especially long work day. Grumble.

Coffee. Had no time to keg my India Red this weekend so I cannot share this week. :(
Drank far too much at the brewery Saturday but the beer was a huge hit. First keg gone in under 30 min. Everything after that is a bit of a blur. :D

SFGiantsFan925 big congrats man!

Lol. I just ordered a Sony blue ray player with WiFi and the Sideview app. This thing looks sweet and it comes on Wednesday! Can't wait.

Drinking water to help my liver

View attachment 229238

Having a pour of this. The wife and I welcomed our first child Wednesday at 9:02am. A little baby boy we named Hudson. Bought this before his birthday knowin we were going to name him that. Found it in a local bottle shop. It's pretty darn good too!!

Congrats

Water here while I catch up on the thread

Coffee. Had no time to keg my India Red this weekend so I cannot share this week. :(
Drank far too much at the brewery Saturday but the beer was a huge hit. First keg gone in under 30 min. Everything after that is a bit of a blur. :D

Glad the beer went over so well - congrats!

Having some water after spending 3 1/2 hours in the dentist chair this morning. Only upside is he was able to make and put on the permanent crown today so I don't have to go back.

Searing some beef roasts for our thanksgiving supper and enjoying Unibroue Grand reserve 17 awesome beer!!!!!

unibroue.jpg

At 1pm in North Central WV it is quite a beautiful day outside with moderate temps, a slight breeze, and plenty of sun to set off the Autumn colors. I was enjoying a good book on my porch and sipping a honey ale made with leftovers. I am ambiguous about how it turned out, however, the bees are not. Started with a few yellow jackets, which I am slightly allergic to, enough to make me get my lazy butt out of my chair, then came a few wasps, and finally those giant black hornets that like to chase me around the yard screaming like a little girl. I hate bees...:mad:

1013141418-00.jpg

It is quiet here. Is Remmy passed out in a bush somewhere?

Sucks having to be at the office on Columbus Day. Two colleagues flew-in and I had to meet with them for two hours over lunch. $170 later (good thing for corporate plastic)...back at my office and having water for the remainder of the day until the Forty Niners are on! I will pound my liver during pre-game!

Searing some beef roasts for our thanksgiving supper and enjoying Unibroue Grand reserve 17 awesome beer!!!!!

I've seen a lot of that around town lately. Been thinking about trying it. Guess I'll have to now.

Dr. Pepper with a late lunch.

Pulling a Remmy...working from home today. But there is no beer drinking, brewing, cigars...or anything else fun. Just working in the basement and drinking Coke. I did get to go to lunch with my wife at a nice steak joint, though.

At 1pm in North Central WV it is quite a beautiful day outside with moderate temps, a slight breeze, and plenty of sun to set off the Autumn colors. I was enjoying a good book on my porch and sipping a honey ale made with leftovers. I am ambiguous about how it turned out, however, the bees are not. Started with a few yellow jackets, which I am slightly allergic to, enough to make me get my lazy butt out of my chair, then came a few wasps, and finally those giant black hornets that like to chase me around the yard screaming like a little girl. I hate bees...:mad:

Lol. Those black wasps have chased me in to the house many times.

I've seen a lot of that around town lately. Been thinking about trying it. Guess I'll have to now.

Dr. Pepper with a late lunch.

Best beer I've ever had,its awesome.Tastes of oak,vanilla and dark fruit.Best unibroue brew...I like it more than La Fin du Monde even:)

Go get it now...lol

Unibroue is gone and I've moved onto my Edworts beecave IPA.....pretty damn good too. Hope I'm not to drunk to enjoy thanksgiving supper Im cooking...lol

unibroue 001.jpg

afternoon coffee.

Planning on brewing sat if i can get my keggle made, i scored a keg from a friend. I wanna do a 10 gallon batch of porter with 5 gallons getting coconut in scondary.

Question for those of you who have made a coconut porter, how much coconut did you add to secondary?

afternoon coffee.

Planning on brewing sat if i can get my keggle made, i scored a keg from a friend. I wanna do a 10 gallon batch of porter with 5 gallons getting coconut in scondary.

Question for those of you who have made a coconut porter, how much coconut did you add to secondary?

2 lbs. (dry, no additional sugar added coconut - the **** they sell at Whole Foods).

Anybody have a good porter recipe they can vouch for? Looking at the Ed Fitz clone and EdWort's Robust Porter in the HBT database so far.

Latest posts

Back