What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three jack and cokes later...
View attachment 222259

The bad decisions started?

This is an excellent DIPA!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409964365.845760.jpg

Edwort's Haus Pale Ale.

It's decent but I had a few screw ups while I was making it (mashed too warm, over sparged). I'll have to brew it again and be more careful next time since I can't really judge the recipe based on this attempt.

Had a copper kettle red IPA, a gigantic IPA and a dry dock bourbon aged stout at the bar. Now home and having this. There is a little smoke smell, but the taste is like the inside of my smoker.

1409965063373.jpg

Started with another one from main brewing company. Then this holy mother of Wil Whaton wOOt stout 2.0 and it's phenomenal I couldn't resist aging it after this week of OT

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409966633.817579.jpg

Nice, looks good man. I scored a commercial three tap with a few ceramic handles for 200 all I had to replace was the the coil fan View attachment 222252
Swmbo made some custom tap handles for me

Drinking my under carbed kolsch, just kegged it 4 days ago though

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Impressive, well done! Just a fan eh? Looking at mak Oki ng my own handles also. Figured out its 3/8in. Looking for inserts. Good job man!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409967847.017479.jpg
Drank a Stone IPA after Arrogant Bastard now on to a Sublimely Self Righteous which is a fantastic black ipa

Edwort's Haus Pale Ale.

It's decent but I had a few screw ups while I was making it (mashed too warm, over sparged). I'll have to brew it again and be more careful next time since I can't really judge the recipe based on this attempt.

You have the right attitude man, stick with it. Any pics?

That's awesome, I'd you win some kind of homebrew contest or do you work there?
On the coffee now

neither... I did some water analysis for them, and we got to talking about beer. So we decided that we should brew something and this is what came out of it.

MIZ...

as only a true mizzou fan would understand, I am worried about Toledo tomorrow.

i wont be able to watch ---- kids soccer games interfering with my football watching

...ZOU!!!

I don't know, Mizzou is a 3.5 point favorite and the game's in Toledo. Still, we have a tendency to really floc things up when it should be easy. Should be a decent game.
I have to work tomorrow, but the partner I'm working with is a Mizzou alum too, so I'm hoping to have an extended lunch at Syberg's at game time.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409969236.752635.jpg

Glass of Apfelwein after making dough for a Chicago-style pizza (tomorrow's dinner). It won't be as good as Lou's, but that's ok. :D

I got two kegs from jan and feb that need to be killed. Bastards wont die..

I have never had this problem.

Drinking water. Don't know what's wrong with me but I have no interest in anything else at the moment. Picked up some Alpha Klaus today on a discount rack down the street from FFF, anyone ever have it?

...ZOU!!!

I don't know, Mizzou is a 3.5 point favorite and the game's in Toledo. Still, we have a tendency to really floc things up when it should be easy. Should be a decent game.
I have to work tomorrow, but the partner I'm working with is a Mizzou alum too, so I'm hoping to have an extended lunch at Syberg's at game time.

View attachment 222290

Glass of Apfelwein after making dough for a Chicago-style pizza (tomorrow's dinner). It won't be as good as Lou's, but that's ok. :D

Rockets 5-2 against ranked opponents in the Glass Bowl. GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!

Edwort's Haus Pale Ale.

Been there. Brewed a screwed up Six-point Resin clone but ended up spot on a BJs Hopstorm.

Back