What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if only someone with plastic forming skills could invent a cap that could slip over your standard cobra/party style tap that would cover the spout and tab to prevent accidental spillage. They would make hundreds of dollars. Maybe even thousands.
Wait, that is a great idea. Someone start marketing this product. Now! Maybe I need to get a 3d printer or something and see what I can design.

You know - there are local Maker spaces in our area. I have access to 3d design software too!

That's funny here the only thing I really see is big eye and sculpin, no complaint though I love em both

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

True but for what ever reason big eye and sculpin only seem to make occasional showings here in H-town. There is always a ballast point on the shelf but never the same thing twice in a row, or at least at the stores near me.

I've seen sculpin and big eye everywhere up here near me. I do not buy them that often. I'm not spending $15 on a six pack of IPA.

I love listening to Big L with a sick buzz. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ysTK4Zq7VY[/ame]

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409168847.165189.jpg

I love listening to NaS after coming home from the gym and having a pour of my DIPA off the kegerator as my post workout "shake".

I've seen sculpin and big eye everywhere up here near me. I do not buy them that often. I'm not spending $15 on a six pack of IPA.

I wouldn't either, the Kroger over here must not know any better. $9 for a sixer of big eye. $8 for bomber of sculpin. Had tongue buckler about a month ago, thought it was great as well

Return of the Boom Bap witbier

Alcohol doesn't bother me.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409169274.050627.jpg

You know - there are local Maker spaces in our area. I have access to 3d design software too!

Do it! I was thinking of something along the lines of the caps that go over toothbrushes to protect the bristles, but to clip on more from the side. Should be a pretty simple thing to mock up if you can get the dimensions right.

To stay on topic, I'm drinking a HB Cream Ale (still all I have on tap) to relax after work and keep my nerves calm before tonight's date. Its a sessionable 3.7% so no worries of showing up hammered as long as I stick to one.

Had my local brewery try my Brett saison. Of course I drank some, too. :D

My galaxy ipa. Damn. I was really convinced I wouldn't have a beer today. ****.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409175031.241764.jpg

I won't stop drinking until inc can't see abdominal muscles. Another ****ing Witbier. Come get some.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409176134.779388.jpg

Met up with skeezer and couple guys from Beer Forum last night at Willimantic Brewing Company. Skeezer brought beer from down south including a rye saison HB. Helluva guy, he is. This is great IPA. I think I may like it better than Hopsecutioner.

_DSC3455.jpg

Southern Brewing Big Horn Weizenbock. Damn Delicious. Who says brown beer isn't thirst quenching in the summer.

1409179256616.jpg

Back