What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to pay for this tomorrow
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409194433.804333.jpg
What an underrated beer. So good.

It's just the brewers / canners having fun. Little catch phrases that get passed along in the brewery. Their canning machine can do it, so they add them.

Fins, when is the next batch of this due out?
View attachment 220465

It'll probably be late October or early November. Zombie Monkey will be out in a week or two tops though. :mug:

BTW, I havent forgot about the Grist Berliener, just havent had time to get some pictures. IT will happen though.

I have a couple of those in the cellar but never had one. I should pop one in the fridge to drink soon.

When did you get them? My sweet spot is around 2-2.5 years, but honestly, they're great fairly fresh too. Great coffee flavor for not having a coffee addition.

When did you get them? My sweet spot is around 2-2.5 years, but honestly, they're great fairly fresh too. Great coffee flavor for not having a coffee addition.

Ive had them both since March. Best by date is really faded but seems to say 2013 or 2018 on both. I assume its 2018 but its pretty hard to tell.

It'll probably be late October or early November. Zombie Monkey will be out in a week or two tops though. :mug:

BTW, I havent forgot about the Grist Berliener, just havent had time to get some pictures. IT will happen though.

Thanks for info. I'll hope for October, got another drive across KS in the future.

Brau Brothers brewing - Moo joos
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409196051.940515.jpg
Not digging this one.

Nice glass!

Champ Grenade d'Abeilles - saison with pomegranate. Another winner from mcbaumannerb. Really enjoying these saison varieties.
View attachment 220463

Thanks! A buddy sent it to me ;)
Just got done transferring two beers to secondary. Same beer two different yeasts. Left is Conan, right is 1968. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409196466.387002.jpg
Then I washed the Conan, cleaned up and am enjoying the second pour of Cherry Funk. Probably my favorite beer from Prairie so far.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409196569.275714.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Zombie Monkey made it here today. Surely it's out around you then. I missed it last year. It never hit the shelves there was so little.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

hi-Nelson Saison w/Hibiscus...and Afrin No Drip Nasal Spray. So, a little less sweet, still get the grape, the wine, and more pepper than previously. The carb is nice...no overcarbed, but good. The Afrin may be affecting it a bit...not sure I'm getting the full aroma and flavor and the pepper may be accentuated. Should be asleep, but had to breathe first. Hoping the alcohol will ease me into dreamland.

DSC05394.jpg

My wife was drinking Marble Brewery Pilsner, a fine low ABV beer for non beer geeks, I was drinking my own Porter. Then she tasted my porter, and decided she liked it. So I took it one step further and gave her a glass of my Bourbon Vanilla Porter. She said it was the perfect dessert beer and finished a pint.

Sorry I have been quiet lately, have been busy with testing at work and chores at home.

Drinking Vitamin water as I pack up the truck for a long weekend on the beach.

Coffee/water at the moment. Planning out my next brew day plus what to do with my sours and barrel. Thinking making a peach sour and kiwi sour from my golden sour i have about ready. I need to email Avery about barrel use on sours. Next brew day will be a double lager day. Been wanting to go a lager in a while because the last/first lager i made killed my freezer. Cheap piece of crap

This thread just got serious ☺
:eek: sorry
hi-Nelson Saison w/Hibiscus...and Afrin No Drip Nasal Spray. So, a little less sweet, still get the grape, the wine, and more pepper than previously. The carb is nice...no overcarbed, but good. The Afrin may be affecting it a bit...not sure I'm getting the full aroma and flavor and the pepper may be accentuated. Should be asleep, but had to breathe first. Hoping the alcohol will ease me into dreamland.

Feeling better?

Water. It may only be 80F out but it feels hotter.

:eek: sorry

Feeling better?

Water. It may only be 80F out but it feels hotter.

I got up and helped get the kids off to school, had a cup of coffee and lay back down...boom...back to sleep until 11:00. In addition to the nose closing off last night, my right eye started burning and feeling scratched, so took the contacts out. Today, the eye feels like someone punched me. It's weird. I'm just going to chill mostly today. How about you? Did you get your respiratory infection or whatever was kicking your butt vanquished?

Back