What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NuclearRich's Cider! It is delicious! Thanks Rich!

1408670266459.jpg

Recipe? Love that stuff

I'm using mobile, so I can't link it. It's from the "A Tribute to Hunahpu " thread. Tons of info from a bunch of research, and a couple of emails from Wayne Wambles himself. It will definitely change the way you think about brewing big imperial stouts.

My "Double Bastard" clone bottled 5/13. The hops were never really there but now that it's been in the bottle over a year it's mellowed a lot and almost tastes dopplebock-ish. Pretty tasty actually and at almost 12% it'll jump up and grab u by the chi chis

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Beer Camp Electric Ray, not a bad IPL it actually got alot better as it warmed slightly, brought out the fruity hops with that slight alcohol on the finish as I would expect in an 8.5% lager. Prob my 3rd fav next to the Chico Pale ale and Maillard. Still have 6 beers left to try, not all tonight of course. lol

Water. Just checking to make sure my precious cargo made it back from Maine to va safely.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408675809.404968.jpg
It did... I am very excited for some of these beers

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Finished the last two DIPA, Hoppy Father's Day, that I had, and the reminants of a growler of HooDoo IPA. Tempted to break into the growler of Laurelwood Workhorse, but I can not decide.

I wanted to like Taco Bell breakfast and I just couldn't do it.

Drinking Mate.

Me too I saw that waffle taco and thought that's awesome but it just wasn't there, then I remembered why I don't go to Taco Bell all that often.
Coffee and news

Me too I saw that waffle taco and thought that's awesome but it just wasn't there, then I remembered why I don't go to Taco Bell all that often.
Coffee and news

I generally think Taco Bell is horrible. But after having their breakfast twice now, I am of the opinion that it is the best fast food breakfast out there.

Latest posts

Back