What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 1408740945100.jpg
    1408740945100.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 63
Water as I'm about to leave the office.

Just had two competing thoughts enter my mind:

1) Just remembered that I have a pint of Raggedy Ass IPA in the fridge that will taste great when I get home.

2) Just remembered that I have a make up T-Ball game to attend when I get home.

Damn it!

Water as I'm about to leave the office.

Just had two competing thoughts enter my mind:

1) Just remembered that I have a pint of Raggedy Ass IPA in the fridge that will taste great when I get home.

2) Just remembered that I have a make up T-Ball game to attend when I get home.

Damn it!

Ummm bring the beer in a dark water bottle or coffee mug? ;) I don't know from experience though ;)

Chain breaker White IPA.

I have front door envy. That's my favorite style door.

McDonalds coke & that jalapeño burger you kids were on about. It wasn't terrible but my taste buds are likely weird so it could have tasted like dog crap for all I know. :)

I have front door envy. That's my favorite style door.

McDonalds coke & that jalapeño burger you kids were on about. It wasn't terrible but my taste buds are likely weird so it could have tasted like dog crap for all I know. :)

Ok that's three on this thread that has had it. Ya'll are making me curious. Fast food and world class beer. I like it!

Just tapped the Dampfbier. It's just in time for this heat wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You guys are killing me. T ball is "coach pitch" tonight...and that adds time. Poor Norm is getting lonely in my fridge.

My daughter was in a coach pitch t-ball for 8 under. My buddy/ duaghter's best friend's dad was the coach. I brought plenty of beer and apfelwein over the course of those games. Mostly in a colored water bottles. ;) I told you what to do!

Strawberry blonde in the backyard. Pretty buzzed.

Red fuzz from TH. Smells funky tastes super smooth strawberry. Excellent all the 32 is all for me.
View attachment 219377
Man, that looks beautiful. You people and your delicious looking tired hands.
You guys are killing me. T ball is "coach pitch" tonight...and that adds time. Poor Norm is getting lonely in my fridge.

Hey! Someone told you to bring a to-go cup!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408751341.184259.jpg2nd pour

If I have sent you one of these, they are peaking right now. Time to move them to the fridge, and think about drinking it.

Grabbed some Ribena (in addition to some treacle and golden syrup) from the local British specialty shop on the way home (love that Ribena just as much as I did when I was 6).

And now back to the BJCP studying. This is tasty, but definitely not "classic example" worthy (which is good because it's not listed as a classic example). Wish I had a comparison sheet for this one to make sure I'm on the mark, because I'm not sure. I think mine was better to style (and if my score here is accurate, then the scoring would agree with me).

Okay - at some point, you and I need to get together, as I think we habituate the same places. Perks?

Pre gaming my ALS ice bucket challenge. I will be nominated the entire staff of tallgrass brewing. :)

Video or it didn't happen.

Killed the final Patersbier while 'prepping' dinner. Also killed a half growler of Devil's Backbone Pear Lager. I say 'prepping' as it was leftover night, so that is how I paired Korean spicy pork with Eggplant Parmesan.

Need to figure out the camera on the new Chromebook.

Those chips look amazing. I had a Thai roommate in college who used to bring back Spicy Seafood Lays from home. They were the bomb.

These are so good. Much better than Utz regular Crab Chips.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408751835.420924.jpg
Evan Williams Single Barrel and Watching MI-2 w the wife and kids

Moved onto a fresh Flower Power draft and killed a Tuna tartar along with Lobster Risotto. Up next Carton 07xxx

1408752377161.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408752324.977491.jpg

Went to the brewery for a growler... Came home with a 1/6 barrel of hopkilla. Took a bomber of fff warmullet to get me through the conversion to sankey. Hopkilla lives up to the name and it is officially iipa day on Charles street.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

White's All Natural Apple Cider...a dose of yeast, an airlock and a little time and voila! White's Super Easy Cider! (Sparkling) It's a little dry, but good

DSC05344.jpg

Back