What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408659566.374276.jpg
Ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water. Had to call the SWMBO to let her know my mother was on the way to spend the night at my house. It was planned, but we both forgot. The response was a text that read 'she has arrived'.

Might be in trouble when I get home.

Enjoy it man I miss my mom every single day. I would do anything for one more phone message guilt trip. "Jon this is your mother remember me? Probably not because you havent called or visited in over a week"

ah i remember passing that place all the time when living in West Chester. how is the beer there? ill be back in WC for a month in Oct visiting my wife's family. might have to give it a shot.

This is the Berwyn location. Beers are okay - nothing to write home about. Now having the bandwagon DIPA - best one yet.
View attachment 219178

Enjoy it man I miss my mom every single day. I would do anything for one more phone message guilt trip. "Jon this is your mother remember me? Probably not because you havent called or visited in over a week"

Don't get me wrong - I love my mom and am thrilled she is in town. It was more the 'you ready for me' call out of the blue. Not that I didn't have an email of her itinerary either. :x

Peroni at the Italian joint.

Don't get me wrong - I love my mom and am thrilled she is in town. It was more the 'you ready for me' call out of the blue. Not that I didn't have an email of her itinerary either. :x

Peroni at the Italian joint.

Complete disclosure I dreaded my mom coming over sometimes she really was the undisputed champion of the guilt trip.

Drinking a flying fish and a pineapple infused vodka while waiting for coal fired pizza.

1408665387016.jpg

1408665424626.jpg

Port City Porter, Legend Brown Ale, and Lagunitas Little Sumpin Extra at the bar earlier, bought for me by my hopefully future boss. Yeah, nailed the f*** out of that brew day :rockin::rockin::rockin:

Hell yeah, congrats man!

Two week sample of my RIS. No carb yet but wow! I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of these. Oak and vanilla are there but not overwhelming at all. Thanks to wobrien for his HB of this that inspired me to brew it and for his suggestions.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408665979.038864.jpg

Port City Porter, Legend Brown Ale, and Lagunitas Little Sumpin Extra at the bar earlier, bought for me by my hopefully future boss. Yeah, nailed the f*** out of that brew day :rockin::rockin::rockin:

Congrats man!

First time with one of these. I'll have to find a more recent year to compare but this '11 is fantastic

1408666505492.jpg

Congrats!

Had a couple flower power's and some two hearted while mowing the lawn. Place screwed up my order, but they hooked me up with a free sub for the inconvenience.

1408667151445.jpg

Congrats. Don't forget about us amateurs when you end up going big time. We'll looking to you for professional advice now.
Third pull of HB saison. To stay on topic

Congratulations Qhrumphf

FTFY

Awesome, congrats!
Hell yeah, congrats man!

Two week sample of my RIS. No carb yet but wow! I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of these. Oak and vanilla are there but not overwhelming at all. Thanks to wobrien for his HB of this that inspired me to brew it and for his suggestions.

Looks great, cheers!

Waiting for the little one to fall asleep so I can watch the eagles (on DVR) and grab a beer. So many good choices tonight :D

Back