What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam Smith Nut Brown Ale. And I can hear the Sam Smith Organic Raspberry calling my name from the basement. I...must...heed the call.

Home brews carbin up so I picked up a 6er of Yards ESA

image-1996029572.jpg

Crooked Tree and Double Crooked Tree. Good stuff. This is the "Summer of IPA" for me. Trying to drink 100 different PA, IPA or IIPA's. Need to learn to love em...

i'd love to run the rundown - right now - HB Bw - then danish pils - on HB then sis in law barfs in the laundry tub then yellow snow (she's a hophead) then yellow snow, then danish pils, then may bock, then taster snifts from the lambic barrel, thn dampft bier, then back at the bar- shots- franzis- lager and a girl fight w the bouncer- then (other bar) cantilllion- rose, then samuel smith apricot (for my wifey) then founders dipa (two rounds) then rodenbach then rodenbach, then cuvee de jacobins (x4), then JP es bam- then may bock - man, i am sorry to all that i missed, but let's face it- you were ****** bags... why is chicken so hard to make go down the drain with a swirl from my fnger.... do they have an app for this ??

Graff or malted cider. I put some hops with it this time and it gave it a really citrisy aroma and taste like (a hint of) orange juice. LOL SWMBO asked me if I was drinking orange juice when I walked by her on the way to my recliner.

Cream of three crops bottled yesterday. Wheat beer next on the agenda.

I picked up some Ninkasi Helles Belles last night and tried it for the first time. It's a tasty light lager. I am trying to convince myself that summer is here.

Helles.jpg

I got a batch of Denny Conn's Waldo Lake Amber that has just finished carbing and it's quite excellent. I don't think this keg is going to last very long.

Great Divide's Oak Aged Yeti (imperial stout). Not impressed, at all. Kind of tasted like fingernail polish remover mixed with soy sauce. I wont be buying this again.

Had some of my APA with vodka & WWE last night. Having bud light & JD with y'all right now. Gotta wait till the 30th to put some of the wife's summer shandy in the fridge. The changes on V2 are promissing.

My Bravo Multi-grain extra stout primed with maple syrup,one week bottled pretty nice,excellent aroma lots of flavor,pretty happy so far.

DFH World Wide Stout. This brew has ruined me for many weeks, nothing else comes close.

:mug:

My "C me!" IPA. 5 days in the keg and its getting close to being finished. Its another beer that the swmbo and I will have a hard time staying away from.

Water and Advil due to long night of Edwort's apfelwein. I read the disclosure before making this so I'll refrain from calling Edwort a ... Well... You know!

OClairBrew said:
I love Four Peaks. I haven't tried the Hop Knot. How is it??

I just finished one of my IIPA's and am having a Kona Brewing Longboard Lager now.

I like it so much I have a 1/2 barrel in the fridge. Doesn't take much though, pretty potent stuff.

I like it so much I have a 1/2 barrel in the fridge. Doesn't take much though, pretty potent stuff.

I will have to pick some up next time I head out to the store.
:off: Just checked your website and will most definitely be ordering a chiller when I have the funding. I'm all for supporting local business.

I got a partigyle Stout on tap. and just bought a six pack of Ninkasi Helles Bells lager. gonna crack on open when the sun starts to go down

Back