What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abita restoration ale. A good beer. Nice cascade aroma. A good beer

ForumRunner_20120422_172650.jpg

Plus money from the sales goes to hurricane relief.

Clann said:
Sweetwater 420. This beer just had a birthday 2 days ago

That's a good one! I pick some up every time I'm down south...

Drinking iron city amber now... after a couple pints of my amber lager. I'm not sure which I like better, hmm I need to work on my lagers.

Green Flash Palate Wrecker-big juicy west coast double ipa.Its like in the middle of a Hopslam and Hoptimum. Its a winner for me.Between this and a Majharja its probably my favorate double ipa so far from what i have tried. Its the it tastes so good you dont want it to end kind of beer.Should have bought the other last 4 pack.

Mikkeller -All others pale ale-i passed this up alot.It was on sale,and come to read that it is now discontiued. This has sat on a room temp shelf for who knows how long,i only chilled it less than a day and it is pretty nice between a english/american pale with nice hoppy/biscuityness.Im going to buy the rest at the price it is.

Glacier Ale from Red Lodge Ales Brewing Company. Their hefe is my favorite. This one was just on sale (and is still very tasty).

right now, gin, but got to have a glass of moylans imperial kilt lifter earlier. amazing aroma, too much sugar imo... not sure if they added sugar, but it tasted like it. very dry...

I have my choffee monkey (a chocolate/coffee stout) on tap... alas, it's almost gone. next up, My slop bucket stout! A heady brew of espresso and malty goodness. I haven't had a glass yet, but it smells terrific!

BuddyWeiser said:
Glacier Ale from Red Lodge Ales Brewing Company. Their hefe is my favorite. This one was just on sale (and is still very tasty).

Love Red Lodge Ales! Have you been to the brewery?

My first all grain homebrew. An all centennial IPA. It's fantastic! I've gotten rave reviews. I named it, I can't believe I made this IPA.

My strong pale ale.

I did my duty and went out and had some fine craft brews. They were very good. But not as good as the beer I am drinking now.

A very tastey 4.4% Palisades Ale.Dry light lots of character noticing clove and toffee,good floral.Never had anything similar.

Back