What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another awesome brew from Moder Times. Phalanx Ipa ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407460847.492918.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Full glass of bottling dregs. Didnt wanna clean one more bottle. I think im sticking with vanilla face RIS. Its growing on me. Very nice! :D

Edit: everyone who suggested something gets a few of these though. Pm me your address and ill get these out to you in a few months when carbed.

I was trying to think of something witty and had lots of good ideas but none of which were not overtly offensive on some level, story of my life. That and I got preoccupied with pirate metal again briefly.

I'm over it now. Beer looks good btw! :mug:

Any name suggestions for my ris?! It was oaked (soaked in jameson) and also has vanilla beans added. I was thinking vanilla face ris?

Drunk Irish Wood Invades Russia!

It's wordy but hey, I'm buzzed. Whatever you name it, it sounds delicious.

I was trying to think of something witty and had lots of good ideas but none of which were not overtly offensive on some level, story of my life. That and I got preoccupied with pirate metal again briefly.

I'm over it now. Beer looks good btw! :mug:

Haha ive been trying to think of something for a week. Beer is great! Probably my best so far and its not even carbed yet. Cheers!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407461917.494627.jpgtime to double down. I'm digging this drink straight from the can thing. I feel like I'm in my twenties again shot gunning lonestars. But with fancy beer this time

Happy IPA day!! Having some HB with the swmbo yes yes I know the color is way off so I'll call it my IPA like brew! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407463684.916252.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407464388.369636.jpgway too many of these today. Also a pte clone. Same recipe everyone tries at first. Only had the real thing once... It was a year old and I was wasted so all I can really say is that it is too dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Lack of planning leaves me with no IPA in the fridge for IPA Day. I'm only having one tonight and I'm settling for a Lancaster Pale Ale...meh. Malt in the nose and first taste, then quickly bitter. Not identifying the hops past bittering. The initial taste is kind of like Troeg's Nugget Nectar, but then it just falls flat. Ah well. Strained my Peach-Pineapple Tepache...should be ready to bottle by Sunday and pasteurize late Monday-ish.

IMAG3409.jpg

Cleaning out the beer fridge before they go past the prime. Had a couple yella pils with dinner and now cracking this while watching some 30 for 30 on Netflix

1407467163828.jpg

First of my brett pale ales. This was fermented 100% brett b and tastes exactly like the conan half i spilt this batch with. Next time i will ferment with one brett strain and secondary with another. Still a great brew though!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407467553.522982.jpg

Having a bomber of clown shoes galactica at stone harbor with the wife and boy on our anniversary. Think we might hit up cape May brewery some point this weekend
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407468003.837943.jpg

I have 2 aging Terrapin Big Hoppy Monsters in my fridge. I wasn't a big fan... Maybe I'll give it another try before bed?

IPA day? Can't belive it wasn't etched in stone in my Google calendar! Was the post office open?

All kidding aside, didn't even know until now. Drinking an apa in the wrong glassware, and the pic is sideways. Man I'm really sucking at life today

1407468466314.jpg

Back