What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, conan pale ale is better than brett pale ale. Dankity dankness! :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407468832.208725.jpg

Wasted and going to bed. Can we have another IPA day next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Word, on both of those statements,

Such a good beer. I wish I would've bought more than one when I was in Indiana.

I agree. I thought of you when I got it since you recently had one. Only a month old, outstanding DIPA! And the bottle artwork is amazing haha.

Such a good beer. I wish I would've bought more than one when I was in Indiana.

I am down to two, well three but one is promised on a trade. It is gonna be a long year waiting on that one to come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

an M-150 energy drink. 3 y/o is wound like a floccin' 8 day clock. good thing I ain't gotta work tomorrow.

Crappy.

Glad my adhd son is asleep but know he'll be ready to rock and roll for the whole drive tomorrow. Praying it's not a nightmare...

Another beer while about to shave my head in the shower. No pic cus that's creepy like an ex's skull on the table

Had a Lucky U IPA.

Crappy way to end a vacation. Flight delays and missed connections. Now waiting for a reds eye home.

12 pages of posts in less than 12 hours? ****ing drunks! Water. Had some good IPAs and need to sleep.

Coffee...got a couple hours drive to Virginia to visit Mom, drop some goodies and beer and be home tonight. No beer until then. But, hopefully, Mom will be very happy.

First beer of the day. 4 ounce sample of my Brett saison. Going to dry-hop with Citra in a few weeks. Moved to secondary.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407502600.339420.jpg

Cleaning and sanitizing. About to start heating strike water in a bit.

I'm waiting for National Mild Ale Day. When does that one come around?

How about Nov 5th? Seems fitting.

Any name suggestions for my ris?! It was oaked (soaked in jameson) and also has vanilla beans added. I was thinking vanilla face ris?

Ivan McLoed? Or maybe Comrade Jameson?

Coffee. Last night was a Bengali, double pour of borboun, followed by my last Bengali, and then a pull of Cream Ale (nothing with any hop flavor in it was left in the house) with my dinner of Brats and kraut fresh from the German grocery.

How about Nov 5th? Seems fitting.

Ivan McLoed? Or maybe Comrade Jameson?

Coffee. Last night was a Bengali, double pour of borboun, followed by my last Bengali, and then a pull of Cream Ale (nothing with any hop flavor in it was left in the house) with my dinner of Brats and kraut fresh from the German grocery.

remember, remember the 5th of november

Six minutes late, but still.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407506788.156150.jpg

My saison tastes very similar. And will be dry-hopped and going in my oak barrel.

Back