What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting vacation off with a dirt wolf. Have a friend that's gonna watch the dog, so now I can finally RDWHAHB (or commercial beer).

1407452459243.jpg

More tea. I think between English, Irish, and Scottish Breakfast teas, I've settled on the Irish as my favorite of the bunch. While I'm digging tea, I just grabbed more Lapsang Souchong the other day so I might have to have a cup of that too. And then back to the beer.

Having a water before dinner. Really thinking about popping-open another beer. ****.

I did manage to hang this in the corner of my living room.

That first picture made it seem like it was a window. That would be awesome!

Man, that pizza is looking good as hell!

It was! ;)

More RuinTen ... thinking maybe I need a "sick" day tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407453610.337584.jpg waiting on swmbo to share the bomber with me I had to open something. I doubt I will pay Fff prices for this beer again but.... I sure don't mind this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Looking for a normal IPA in the fridge, looking at the clock... Promised the wife I wouldn't open a bomber but I just want an IPA. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407454383.297656.jpg All of the sudden it occurs to me.... I brew beer.

No kidding. I have another bottle. I may go buy a case. This is awesome. Lagunitas always gets it right.

I always look forward to the release of Imperial Red. I do wish it was still available in 6 packs of 12oz bottles but I still bought 3 bottles. You're right Lagunitas never produces a bad beer.If you havent had Night Time look it up it's also very good.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407455167.230440.jpg
Goddamn fruit fly won't leave my Rajah alone. My 3rd White Rajah

I always look forward to the release of Imperial Red. I do wish it was still available in 6 packs of 12oz bottles but I still bought 3 bottles. You're right Lagunitas never produces a bad beer.If you havent had Night Time look it up it's also very good.

I've seen it many times and haven't had it. Only saw bombers of it.

I had my first lagunitas 7-8 years ago. They do anything hoppy right. Their cappuccino stout is my least-favorite offering. Everything else is 5-star. Everything.

I don't call many beer incredible, but this one is incredible. It smells perfect and goes down so smooth.

in honor of IPA Day, I'm having my HB Irish Brown.

Aha! Blasphemer!!!

I at least hope you dry hopped it but I'm sure it's good regardless.

In staunch opposition to your sacrilegious disregard for the holiest of holies, IPA day, I will drink some of my HB IPA as soon as I'm finished with this here Oktoberfest in my glass.

Thanks for telling me it was IPA day btw, I really needed that excuse! :mug:

Aha! Blasphemer!!!

In staunch opposition to your sacrilegious disregard for the holiest of holies, IPA day, I will drink some of my HB IPA as soon as I'm finished with this here Oktoberfest in my glass.

I'm waiting for National Mild Ale Day. When does that one come around?

Playing catch up. Dauntless says made with Falconers Flight hops, but not pronounced, imho. Enjoying Great Divide. Like Titan better. Not pictured, homebrew Sweet Honey brew.

1407455892638.jpg

Aha! Blasphemer!!!

Knowing BK, it was dry hopped with his berries. You know, for extra bitterness! ;)

I'm waiting for National Mild Ale Day. When does that one come around?

Isn't that every day in England?

Aha! Blasphemer!!!

I picked up some Furious today. and I still have some Vandal Eyes (which I think is more an IPA than a PA). just like all my school days, I had to be the black sheep.:rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing BK, it was dry hopped with his berries. You know, for extra bitterness! ;)

Isn't that every day in England?

Methinks I'm on the wrong side of the ocean then...

It is the other 364 days... Or just tell yourself that and drink like its true.

Very much so the plan :mug:

When sissies take over! 😉

I've got a pair of steelcaps that beg to differ. Hah.

Every day in Arlington

At least until I run out. Which will unfortunately be too soon.

Back