What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carton Rickey. Smells like blue cheese and crap. Tastes much better. Tart and lots of fruit
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404615581.168084.jpg

DVR'ed the Netherlands vs Costa Rica match. Having my galaxy ipa. The projector is badass.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404615894.713729.jpg

Omme & Gang Three philosophers a Quad.. Hmmm smooth lots of head.Fruity. A sipper for sure! need this for winter. Dark Red. :)

Coffee. Hammered some water before bed last night so my headache is minimal today.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

More Coff.

Been taking it easy down here at my cousin's. I still have half-a-case of home brew in his fridge that I haven't drank. FML

My 5 Boroughs DIPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404665580.528651.jpg

About to get a jam session in.

Two Roads Road Jam. Finally on my way to being smacked.

25 pages in two days equals not catching up. Had plenty of beer plus jager and rum this weekend. Spent both days on the lake of the ozarks and on the way home now but will be hitting freestate brewery here soon :D

I'm drinking my California Common lager after brewing an Irish Red... Everything done except pitching my wlp004 Irish yeast starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back