What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My surly bender clone.

1404598884578.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404603102.399435.jpg

Homebrew Pecan Nut Ale. Week into bottle conditioning but I love seeing how the flavors develop over time. Delicious!

Primary - Pecan Brown Nut Ale

Bottled - Belgian Wit

It's hot as hell and I'm packing to leave tomorrow, spending a couple weeks in Michigan (currently in Ontario for brew school). Drinking lemonade with lots of ice from a mason jar. Once I'm done I'll probably make a shandy.

Hi Nelson!

But can someone tell me if I could only cool my wort to 100 and I put it in the fridge at 66 to finish cooling before I pitch yeast, will I be okay? I could start a thread but figured I'd ask.

Hi Nelson!

But can someone tell me if I could only cool my wort to 100 and I put it in the fridge at 66 to finish cooling before I pitch yeast, will I be okay? I could start a thread but figured I'd ask.

As long as it's sealed, should be fine.

Dads and dudes Dank IPA was ok.

On to this Crabtree eclipse black IPA

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404604580.836699.jpg

Killed about 4 Stella's...about to move onto the Malibu Bay Breeze kick. What can I say, I'm working an outdoor bbq and it's hot out here.

Smacked.

View attachment 209513

Quick haul today in downtown Blacksburg.

View attachment 209515

View attachment 209517
Simcoemech. Tasting great after a few margaritas

Switching gears, White Russian

Picked this up on my Long Island trip on the recommendation of chuckrock (from Beer Forum), but he totally undersold it. He said is it was pretty good, but I think it's great. Very complex assortment of malts, spices and adjuncts.

berry punches on the house!!

having a Vandal Eyes.

Picked up this bottle for $5 at the local bottle shop. Will buy another bottle to drink in the winter. Not my normal style but enjoying it. Wishing I would have picked up a cigar to pair with it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404613630.168652.jpg

Back