What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think like the man behind the register. Damn, Ghostface is nasty.

Got stung by a bee in the abdominal section while smoking a cigar on the front porch, shirtless (save your comments for yourself).

Polishing-off this DIPA. It's hot as hell here in the CT. Such an awesome day. Cheers.

I think like the man behind the register. Damn, Ghostface is nasty.

Got stung by a bee in the abdominal section while smoking a cigar on the front porch, shirtless (save your comments for yourself).

Polishing-off this DIPA. It's hot as hell here in the CT. Such an awesome day. Cheers.

"Hey, man! Check out my hairy nipples!"-- David Cross

sharing is caring. and I care a lot.

And another:rockin:

IMG_3643.jpg

Buzzed as hell having a water as I sit in the sun. **** bees and any other insect out there.

Going for another B. Stiff and Sons Root Beer from Oskar Blues and looking forward to getting home to my hb Summer Brew...should be about just right for drinking!

1404071168891.jpg

Celebrating my birthday with some Gose. Man I love my parents :)
Happy birthday!

First of my conan pale v2 with a stick

Next time, do a girl a solid and turn your camera little more to the left. :D Hubba hubba

Cleaning my big mouth bubbler, just cleaned a keg so I can make my tea for my hi Nelson saison and keg it. Having a homebrew blackberry wheat and brining some chicken for dinner. Went to the driving range for the first time in a year, and boy do I suck bad. The worst thing is I did not think I could suck anymore than I did last year, but I do.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404072163.554975.jpg
It's been a while since I had one of these. It's Like a good solid old friend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Happy birthday!

Another miscellaneous beer,

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

Next time, do a girl a solid and turn your camera little more to the left. :D Hubba hubba

Cleaning my big mouth bubbler, just cleaned a keg so I can make my tea for my hi Nelson saison and keg it. Having a homebrew blackberry wheat and brining some chicken for dinner. Went to the driving range for the first time in a year, and boy do I suck bad. The worst thing is I did not think I could suck anymore than I did last year, but I do.

Thanks guy and girls haha.
Onto a 3rd Gose.

Had an awesome trip to Long Island yesterday and spent the day with some friends. Visited Blue Point, Brick House, Great South Bay and Port Jefferson breweries. This is one of the beers I grabbed to bring back with me. Quite delicious. Love coffee stouts.

1404074127097.jpg

Water at work. I'm living vicariously through all of you. Pretty sure all my ****ing employees have given me an ulcer. Might need a beer tonight anyways.

While we're at it, happy birthday, man!

Thanks

Happy birthday! Hopefully you're getting the same awesome weather we have today.

After mowing the lawn and then taking my son to a cub scout bike safety meeting and bike ride, I can relax!
View attachment 208336

Thanks!

Onto a holy city Chucktown Follicle Brown.

It's way too hot out for me. I'm sweating my ass off.

Attachments

• 1404076158026.jpg
    1404076158026.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 60
Drinking my cream ale while prepping the grill for a lamb leg.

Wife's away, and the kids and I always eat salmon or lamb when she's not around because she doesn't like either.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404078140.132020.jpg

Dirty Little Freak. Du claw. I need more.
Fuqing with my new weber trying to do chicken and keep the heat up.

Strawberry/rhubarb cocktail. Shake vodka, homemade rhubarb syrup, fresh lemon juice and drain. Add a splash of club soda. Slice a strawberry for garnish.

Drank it all before I could take a photo. 😳

Back