What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404090498.223244.jpg
Props to BGBC
I am really grooving on this

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Don't think this one went through last time I tried to post, or I've had too many.

Was drinking one of my favorite beers while playing cribbage with SWMBO. Elysian Loser. Super balanced Pale Ale or I'd call it an IPA for my non west coast friends on here.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404092127.016397.jpg

Popped into Brevard Brewing Co. while the family finished and settled up at the restaurant. Unfortunately, nothing bottled or canned. But I enjoyed the red ale at the restaurant and, score! Taster glasses for for $1.25 each! I tried a dunkel and an American IPA...both good...and was done by the time the family was walking out of the restaurant. By the way, the grilled Caesar was not worth $8 at The Phoenix. Other food was good, but overpriced.

IMAG3240.jpg

Nothing in my garden! Can't get crap to grow this year. It just hasn't been hot enough.

I did a raised garden this year, first time grower and everything is doing great so far. Maybe you just have some late bloomers?

Gonna search my parents' cabin fridge. Hopefully my brother left a few more decent beers...

Nothing in my garden! Can't get crap to grow this year. It just hasn't been hot enough.

our lettuce is lack luster, our tomatoes are producing but short, our morning glories don't want to climb, don't even get me started on the moon flowers, and the chives, cilantro, and dill are spreading like weeds. grapes are doing good, but my hops are lacking something. I should have ordered the white horehound seeds early spring. maybe next year.

another Vandal Eyes here.

our lettuce is lack luster, our tomatoes are producing but short, our morning glories don't want to climb, don't even get me started on the moon flowers, and the chives, cilantro, and dill are spreading like weeds. grapes are doing good, but my hops are lacking something. I should have ordered the white horehound seeds early spring. maybe next year.

another Vandal Eyes here.

I'll have to post a pic of my second year centennials. They are going crazy.

Drinking a Hop Slayer. Still not sure what to think of this beer.

I'll have to post a pic of my second year centennials. They are going crazy.

My cascade and nugget vines are doing awesome but my centennial are lagging a bit. I so think a nugget nectar clone will be in order this fall.

My whole foods has them for $10 so I picked up a couple yesterday. Seemed cheap to me

Hmmm ... do you think they have enough to last until tomorrow night?

Found this
View attachment 208425
It's ok
View attachment 208427
Wasn't he the crazy king of Bavaria?

I believe you are right.

Having water while waiting for my coffee - then time to get back to my workout schedule.

I haven't tried the Derecho this year. Is it as good as last year's?

Still good, but not as good add last year. Bottled Thursday.

A new homer beer from a brewery out in the western 'burbs. I'd heard of em, but hadn't had their stuff before.

This is damned good. And my style of beer, no less. Might be the new homer pick (production beer at least, still can't beat Mad Fox for English styles).

Agreed. Everything I have had from Bust Head has been very, very good. Vint Hill is not too terrible a drive.

Finished the night with a Hoplar from Hardywood. Decent, but still pissed that the bottle was more expensive at the brewery that at my local bottle shop.

Coffee.

Don't think this one went through last time I tried to post, or I've had too many.

Was drinking one of my favorite beers while playing cribbage with SWMBO. Elysian Loser. Super balanced Pale Ale or I'd call it an IPA for my non west coast friends on here.

View attachment 208411

I've had 3 of those. I wasn't jumping for joy over them but I believe I'd give them another go if I see it again. PS, I'm on the east coast and I still call that what it is. We're not wussies on the East coast. ;)

_
$10 for Speedway Stout? Amazing price!

Coffee. Actually had "breakfast" today. I'm so gah-gah over my silly chicken that I'm brining the other three thighs this morning all day to grill fresh instead of eating the two left over ones.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404144116.449907.jpg
Finishing my herbal tea with another cup of coffee waiting in the wings.

On the coffee hard this morning. Stopped by Prescott Brewing Company 2 hours north of me yesterday after dropping my older two off at a summer camp for the week. Tried their Achocolypse which is a porter brewed with chocolate that was unreal. Picked up a growler of that to share with friends on the 4th and grabbed a 6er of their IPA that I intend on cracking into tonight

Back