What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lied about the nightcap.

My last Belhaven Scottish Ale.

And listening to this on the comp. I just ordered the LP last night. Loved this record for a loooong time, and I'm hella stoked to get the vinyl. Why it never occurred to me to order from Amoeba Music online (you CA folks may or may not be familiar) is beyond me, but a few nice cuts shipped as of today. I think that if I make it to NHC next year I'll make a detour up to the Hollywood store (went to the SF one as a kid and was floored by the size and selection)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53h0sQq3uRM

Nice! I like your taste in music. Hoping to catch The Toasters @ Founders taproom in a few months. Now having Brewery Vivant Undertaker Belgian Dark, quite a tasty selection.

1404020061676.jpg

Nice! I like your taste in music. Hoping to catch The Toasters @ Founders taproom in a few months. Now having Brewery Vivant Undertaker Belgian Dark, quite a tasty selection.

I can certainly dig The Toasters. One of the better 3rd wave acts out there.

If you dig ska/reggae, I've had this thread going for a good while now: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/reggae-rocksteady-ska-fans-254888/

Me and Billy Klubb are the only alchy thread regulars I can think of on there, but there's a few other regulars.

Drinking the leftover john daly from last night. Still in bed...on the porch. Still feel slightly smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404045850.734547.jpg

Almost as good as! Today, it's coffee and cinnamon roll from a can. Well, from the oven, but bought in a can.

Iced coffee on the deck with the pup who disappeared and went back to bed. She sucks. At least one of us sleeps.
image.jpg

Plans changed today, unfortunately so I think I'll keg my saison and try making some chicken on the grill.

More iced coffee.

Water with herbal tinctures in it. It's supposed to improve my mood and health or something :p

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back