What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kicking off a mini vaca in Boston with this.... ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403724409.229711.jpg
I remembered to bring heady but forgot to bring a real glass :(
At this rate I feel like the bottle will last forever!

So what all do they normally have available on hand to purchase as far as bottles go? It looks like they just have Vieille and Surette?

It's all over the map on what is available in bottles. Surette, Vielle and St. Bretta are almost always available. i think this is the first time i haven't seen St. Bretta in the cooler.

They are completely out of St. Bretta right now(not even available on tap), but will be bottling and on tap soon. They had a shelf of Origins which was not in the photo. I think their popularity is catching up with them (or they are behind in brewing), which ever way you want to look at it.

drinking water, back at the office...obviously not working...

Finsfan's saison. Another winner here, man! View attachment 207558

Glad you are enjoying it! I know I sure have but I am probably a little biased :D

It's all over the map on what is available in bottles. Surette, Vielle and St. Bretta are almost always available. i think this is the first time i haven't seen St. Bretta in the cooler.

They are completely out of St. Bretta right now(not even available on tap), but will be bottling and on tap soon. They had a shelf of Origins which was not in the photo. I think their popularity is catching up with them (or they are behind in brewing), which ever way you want to look at it.

drinking water, back at the office...obviously not working...

I was really wanting st bretta winter, but figured that was a long shot. I cant wait to visit :rockin:

Glad you are enjoying it! I know I sure have but I am probably a little biased :D

I was really wanting st bretta winter, but figured that was a long shot. I cant wait to visit :rockin:

I may have 1 to spare at home. I'll look around when I get home tonight.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403730393.442893.jpg
Pretty good IPA. I don't know if it's the heat here in FL, but I am starting to like lighter beers including IPAs.
Come on winter, I want a Winter warmer!

Smoke signals

Sticking to water tonight, so I'm just here to drool over your all's beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Celebrating the increase in body fat with this. Cheers.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403735405.579492.jpg

Well, I finally got my hands on a 6 pack of French Broad Wee-Heavy-er Scotch Ale at a grocery store in Brevard! Then more obstinate trout ... taunting me.

IMAG3173.jpg

Buzzed. Not smacked, though.

I've had this out of the can 3% of the time I've opened one. Smack.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403738667.178762.jpg

Mountain dew in a chuck e cheese cup. Son wanted to go there to celebrate the last day of school.
Tonight may be a no beer night after too many apfelweins last night. Vaguely remember kegging two batches, and surprised myself that I cleaned up most of my equipment afterwards

A Sample before I bottle my extra angry pale ale that somehow ended up at eight percent alcohol.... :)

1403740702751.jpg

Latest posts

Back