What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403655949.025404.jpg Oaked Bourbon Porter mmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Golf = one person fetch. Hit a ball with a stick and then chase it.

Just saying.

Meanwhile, still nursing the last of this pot of coffee.

I know cricket and soccer do it for you. But golf is OK. I get to drink all day and ride on the cart. Even drive it when I'm buzzed. And still shoot around 100 for 18. It's a win-win. You've got to try it.

I'm having a water and some
Coffee ice cream with chocolate-covered espresso beans. ****ing smacked.

I know cricket and soccer do it for you. But golf is OK. I get to drink all day and ride on the cart. Even drive it when I'm buzzed. And still shoot around 100 for 18. It's a win-win. You've got to try it.

I'm having a water and some
Coffee ice cream with chocolate-covered espresso beans. ****ing smacked.

Not so much with the cricket. Never got the rules, even when I played it as a kid. I'm not convinced even the cricket refs get the rules of cricket. Seems to me as some bastard offspring of golf, baseball, and bowling.

Drinking my Berliner Weisse.

Not so much with the cricket. Never got the rules, even when I played it as a kid. I'm not convinced even the cricket refs get the rules of cricket. Seems to me as some bastard offspring of golf, baseball, and bowling.

Drinking my Berliner Weisse.

That's hilarious. I had a bunch of friends growing up in NYC that played cricket on my block. Most were from Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad. I never understood what the **** they were doing. :D

View attachment 207464
Had 3 bloody Mary's at the sky club, 3 pre flight champagnes, 3 red wines, now on my 3rd corvossieur somewhere between Alaska and Tokyo.

I've made that trip a couple times but never with those accommodations. Pretty sure my coach flights violated several of the Geneva conventions...

Drinking this (sly fox version)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403657759.969343.jpg

Just taking samples of my sours and Bretts. That will be all today. Cutting back sucks but I need to

Definitely know what you mean there. I've been trying to do the same. Luckily, keeping busy during the week and working on the basements on the weekend has helped out with that.

so you just chasing little balls with old guys! I'm not here to judge, man.:fro:

another Vandal Eyes.

I will admit I was the youngest by about 25 years, two of the clients who played were over 80. Its a fun sport if you grow up around it but I couldnt imagine trying to learn as an adult.

I am Soooo close to Oskar Blues in Brevard...and no alcohol in two days! No vehicle at my disposal, no designated driver and nobody else on this trip that gives a s#%t about beer. And I can SEE big ass trout and have thrown everything in the tackle box at them and they ain't bitin'.

Coke Zero...not even Cherry. Ack!

Another HB pineapple hefeweizen, while natures light show gets going for the night. Gonna be an ugly night for some folks on the plains
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403663589.075354.jpg

I am Soooo close to Oskar Blues in Brevard...and no alcohol in two days! No vehicle at my disposal, no designated driver and nobody else on this trip that gives a s#%t about beer. And I can SEE big ass trout and have thrown everything in the tackle box at them and they ain't bitin'.

Coke Zero...not even Cherry. Ack!

How do you go fishing in Colorado and NOT pack beer? Sounds like you need to find new fishin buddies.

Don't know how well this brewery is known outside of SoCal, but Hess makes some good beers. According to the sticker on the 4-pack I bought, this beer won a gold medal this year at the world beer cup in the "rye beers" category.

1403666897822.jpg

Latest posts

Back