What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually prefer my beers underrated, but I'll make an exception for this one. ;)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402969898.095970.jpg

Carb sample of my gose. Still not sure about this one. Not too salty which is good and the lacto isnt over the top. Its not bad at all and very drinkable. I will see how it grows on me. Last ninja for awhile, i need to switch it up.

Edit: if anyone wants to try my gose and offer some feedback, PM me :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402970836.436824.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402970874.878924.jpg

Carb sample of my gose. Still not sure about this one. Not too salty which is good and the lacto isnt over the top. Its not bad at all and very drinkable. I will see how it grows on me. Last ninja for awhile, i need to switch it up.

I'd be willing to suffer through a couple in order to give you feedback. ;)

I had my first gose a couple weeks ago... I loved it/them

Water. Just racked 2 gallons of my saison onto 4 pounds of peaches and added oak cubes to the other 3 gallons.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

About halfway through a 1 liter growler of Chateau Americana, a Belgian pale ale from a small 3bbl brewery 2 hours north of me called Wanderlust. They are putting out some of the best beer in the state. Wish they distributed more down by me.

Join us in the stogie thread buddy! And that Gose sounds really good.

I'm drinking nothing - I've got Lyme Disease (for the third time mind you) and you can't drink with antibiotics. The worst part is that I brewed a batch specifically for my baby shower and I couldn't drink any, I hear it was good though.

I'm drinking nothing - I've got Lyme Disease (for the third time mind you) and you can't drink with antibiotics. The worst part is that I brewed a batch specifically for my baby shower and I couldn't drink any, I hear it was good though.

Holy flocc.

I got bit by a tick last year. I hate those ****s. :off:

I thought once you are lyme-y you have it for life. Its just that it goes into hybernation and usually wakes back up if exposed to it again, your immune system goes to crap, or you eat entirely too much citrus. At least I have heard the first two. I just assume the third one.

The last half mug of my morning coffee. I do not mind cold or room temp coffee for some reason.

I thought once you are lyme-y you have it for life. Its just that it goes into hybernation and usually wakes back up if exposed to it again, your immune system goes to crap, or you eat entirely too much citrus. At least I have heard the first two. I just assume the third one.

The last half mug of my morning coffee. I do not mind cold or room temp coffee for some reason.

Citrus is good for you. You know, I once opened a lock with a citrus fruit. It was a key lime.
*rimshot*
Thanks everyone you've been a great audience!

Last one before heading out. Greenbush Star Chicken Shotgun IPA. I was surprised by my fiancee with tix to the Single A Minor League baseball All Star Game in Grand Rapids so heading to The Mitten Brewing for lunch then Perrin Brewing before the game. Hitting Founders for lunch on the way home tomorrow.

1403022889528.jpg

Sweet tea and now water.
Braved Trader Joe's after meeting up with mattmmille to hand off grain and exchange beer. Grabbed a couple tacos and ate the **** out of them like it was my last meal.

I want a nap more than I want a beer.

Two cups of water.

First time I've seen someone fall off of a treadmill and onto their face in person. Yikes. :D

Two cups of water.

First time I've seen someone fall off of a treadmill and onto their face in person. Yikes. :D

2-3 years ago during the winter, I was starting to run on the treadmill. I strung a million Christmas lights on the landscaping in the front yard. I had the treadmill going about 8 mph when my wife plugged the lights in...and I found out that the treadmill and those lights were on the same circuit breaker.

Sweet tea and now water.
Braved Trader Joe's after meeting up with mattmmille to hand off grain and exchange beer. Grabbed a couple tacos and ate the **** out of them like it was my last meal.

I want a nap more than I want a beer.

Beer in the fridge (thanks!...excited!) Grain is in the compost bin. Went to Sprint to figure out why my bill was so high...because it is, that's why. But it'll be lower next month with my oldest daughter and her husband off now! Coffee...nap sounds good!

That reminds me, I need to handle my cell phone bill. These 4 lines for $175 deals make my 1 line at $99 look like I am taking it up the rear end monthly.

Water.

2-3 years ago during the winter, I was starting to run on the treadmill. I strung a million Christmas lights on the landscaping in the front yard. I had the treadmill going about 8 mph when my wife plugged the lights in...and I found out that the treadmill and those lights were on the same circuit breaker.

Great visual, hope you didn't get hurt too badly tho.

Back