What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 minutes ago, was at the office drinking water.

Currently, about to reach into the fridge for a home brew.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402939918.568726.jpg

usa usa usa

^ that's not home-brew there…unless…:p

Water. tossed 21 oz of toasted coconut in my chocolate stout 6 days ago. Not getting a lot or any coconut. Hoping another 5 days will do the trick.

Was gonna be home brew til this asked me if I could be hers. I couldn't resist.

FWIW, I brewed a coconut porter past year and lightly toasted the coconut in a pan before adding it into the secondary, where fermentation kicked back up. Might want to try that next time. I got a solid coconut flavor.

This! After coming home to a bottle bomb all over my kitchen! !! Had to throw about 10 OF my hazelnut coffee stouts out after trying to purge the bottles. Hopefully I can save the case I have left and cold crash them ;( damn the luck! ! Hope I didn't send ANY of them out to anyone. .. I need a new refractomoter!

Was gonna be home brew til this asked me if I could be hers. I couldn't resist.

FWIW, I brewed a coconut porter past year and lightly toasted the coconut in a pan before adding it into the secondary, where fermentation kicked back up. Might want to try that next time. I got a solid coconut flavor.

I toasted 21 ounces in the oven. I figured I had to toast to remove some oils and to make sure they were "sterile".

How long did you keep yours on coconut?

Such a great buzz.

Continuing with a pint of lemonade and coconut rum.

Remmy, what yeast did you use with your papaya bomb IPA that you sent me?

US-05

Having the first bottle of my Spinning Piledriver RIS. I brewed this again without oaking it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402948308.389431.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402953998.608649.jpg
My first all grain- a chocolate stout.
Not bad. Not fabulous, but not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

HB IPA & water after mowing the lawn. It was 92F f'ing degrees but I played all weekend and it had to get done. :mad: at least a new issue of BYO came in.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402955725.280319.jpg

As many of my Nut Brown Ale(TM... lol!!!) as I can, 'cause my A/C is out on a 95 degree day here in SC! Famously hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just back from son's baseball game...hot out, but good game. Score USA!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

I put one of my summer brews in the fridge today to evaluate it. As expected, it is undercarbed, but coming along. Only been in the bottle for 5 days, but it's got a little citrus, a little citra, light body...nice bittering hops in the finish. This will be a really nice hot weather beer when the carb reaches the right level! Good, pale color.

DSC05014.jpg

Just spent almost three hours mowing two neighbors "lawns". I couldnt stand looking at their jungles anymore so i decided to whack them down after work.

My newest saison and I'm very damn pleased with this one. :D

EDIT: whats up with the new picture format? It makes it tiny!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402965913.266043.jpg

Just spent almost three hours mowing two neighbors "lawns". I couldnt stand looking at their jungles anymore so i decided to whack them down after work.

My newest saison and I'm very damn pleased with this one. :D

EDIT: whats up with the new picture format? It makes it tiny!

**** that! I mowed mine and regretted it. It was too hot.

HB vanilla porter.

Back