What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hums Lupa straight from the bottle while the Count and I get this gear into operational shape. And, no, I'm not leisurely reading Constitutional Law. Biggest book I had to give tension to the line while re- straining my reel.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400957671.717170.jpg

Transitioning from Diet Coke to Pale Ale as I BIAB my Wheat/Rye Summer Ale creation. Sort of a Pete's Summer Ale kind of thing with a mixture of hops and I'm going to do a little lemon zest in secondary.

1400958072087.jpg

My GD stater has now spewed twice. Chilling it and giving up. Will just double pitch. :mad:

Halfway through cleaning the garage. Stopped for food and this. This is pretty fantastic I think. I've only had Westbrook once so can't recall how it compares.
image.jpg

My GD stater has now spewed twice. Chilling it and giving up. Will just double pitch. :mad:

Halfway through cleaning the garage. Stopped for food and this. This is pretty fantastic I think. I've only had Westbrook once so can't recall how it compares.
View attachment 201468

I'm seriously going to have to go pick that up, thanks for letting me know it exists :D

Growler of tröegs scratch 144 ales for ALS, they used an experimental hop and it's like citra had an orgy with bubblegum and pineapples it's straight amazing aroma and it's for a good cause so even better ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400959524.266662.jpg
Late pic was to intrigued by the aroma

Enjoying a growler from Tapistry in the hotel room before hitting Greenbush. This is Attrayant, thier all Nelson Sauvin saison. Lots of funk almost Brett like funk. The Nelson, well we know how I feel about that hop in saisons!

1400961024903.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400963221.558954.jpg
Great Lakes Brewery Lake Erie Monster on tap at real seafood co. God loves me

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Banesong's WY1217 IPA. A gusher but tastes and smells wonderful. Great to guzzle after a long day of lots of work.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400965057.734646.jpg

2 week carb sample of my gose. Undercarbed, but might be better with time. Salt and sour level is pretty good tho.

Next time I think I'll do a sour mash or sour the wort, then boil, just to avoid the pellicle in the bottle.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400966369.581940.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400967109.718103.jpg
SN Southern Hemisphere fresh hopped...solid after planting all day. Gal is reading and I'm chillin with some mighty mighty bosstones
Life is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

last night I had a margarita at the new Mexican restaurant here. then had my Strong Scotch Ale, Bancraegie, my last Meh Pils, and a glass of Strawberry Zin I made about a year or so ago. coffee right now, but I picked up a growler of Coffee Porter from Okoboji Brewing Company. their beer has gotten better since they got a new brewer.

Back