What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400972197.910407.jpg
Fake margarita. Cows. Drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Another scratch 144 after three victory summer loves at the local vfw
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400974797.094041.jpg

This aroma keeps me from taking good pics lol

The beer that drinks like a meal. Imperial stout aged on cofee, cocao nibs, vanilla beans, and chili peppers.
IMG_0104.jpg
There's a whole lot going on in here...

Alcohol sweetness, then chocolate, then bitter chocolate, then coffee, then peppers, then some more chocolate, then vanilla, then chocolate again, and finally a lingering heat from the peppers and alcohol. It moves back and forth across your palate a few times after each sip. There is nice slug of sediment in the bottom of the bottle after pouring. I recommend giving this a try if you can get it.

About to go get torched at the bar near Barnegat. Smack.

At Greenbush Brewing having Damn Dirty Ape, its liquid banana bread. Sitting here had one beer and a app with dinner on the way and GB has already knocked it out if the park. Its crazy the detail they pay attention to beer and food wise.

1400977900187.jpg

Boylans Lemon Lime soda (with a Gin aroma to it for some reason) and waiting on some delicious delicious Huevos Rancheros.

And where, pray tell, do you get delicious Huevos Rancheros in this neck of the woods?

Cascades are coming in nicely

Mine have reached the first floor gutters and are threatening them.

Belgian golden strong carb tester and my redneck fire pit. Gotta love random scrap metal. 10 pages to catch up,and too many brews to recount.

1400980984779.jpg

Finishing up my brew day notes and yawning big time, as I struggle to finish an hb pale ale. (Recycled photo...too tired to take a new one...

DSC04795.jpg

Finishing up my brew day notes and yawning big time, as I struggle to finish an hb pale ale. (Recycled photo...too tired to take a new one...

Let me know if you decide on a saison. I really like wyeast 3711, but I know some people prefer other strains. There's a dry yeast too, but I don't have any experience with it. It's a funky style, but it grows on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back