What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last beer from CBC. This one is so good
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399749431.297372.jpg

Just mowed for the first time this year. Lots of problem spots to address. Now listening to Tiger baseball and enjoying this (even if it's a little old).

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399749536.447164.jpg

But now you have bee remains smacked all over your shirt :rockin:

FTFY.

had my 2nd ever stuck sparge. it makes me want to punch a hole in my neighbors chest & feed them their own heart while beating them in the face with the blunt side of a hatchet. I think I'll have My Scotch Ale.

But now you have bee remains smacked all over your shirt :(

Nah. Just buzzed them into the grass. Don't step on them cause more will come. When they wake up from the smack I gave them, they'll come back for me.

FTFY.

had my 2nd ever stuck sparge. it makes me want to punch a hole in my neighbors chest & feed them their own heart while beating them in the face with the blunt side of a hatchet. I think I'll have My Scotch Ale.

That's nothing compared to eating a Ghost Chile.

Thunderstorms just came through this mofo. Sun's back. Smack.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399754099.166638.jpg

Finally all done cleaning up a long brew day. I thought id brew a lower gravity saison and I normally get around 70% efficiency. Ended up with 83% and a not so lower gravity saison, o well! This is hitting the spot right now. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399754462.220854.jpg

Finally all done cleaning up a long brew day. I thought id brew a lower gravity saison and I normally get around 70% efficiency. Ended up with 83% and a not so lower gravity saison, o well! This is hitting the spot right now. View attachment 198622

Did you wind up using my recipe? I wound up getting awesome efficiency too, and 3711 is a beast took it down to 1.002 so I got a full 1% more abv than I wanted lol

Did you wind up using my recipe? I wound up getting awesome efficiency too, and 3711 is a beast took it down to 1.002 so I got a full 1% more abv than I wanted lol

That one is next! I was all out of saisons and wanted to brew a more regular gravity one before I do yours. I will probably do that in two weeks to prep for the heat in July/August. Hell, maybe even next weekend. I love me some saison :D

In Jacksonville, FL. At Intuition Ale Works you need to get the Honey Badger. At Bold City Brewery you need to get Duke's Brown. Currently at Aardwolf with a flight of Farm to table Saison, Dragon's eye, Sesqui Saison, Hop Pun, Alvin's brown, and Early Bird Special.

That one is next! I was all out of saisons and wanted to brew a more regular gravity one before I do yours. I will probably do that in two weeks to prep for the heat in July/August. Hell, maybe even next weekend. I love me some saison :D

Haha I'm already 1/4 of the way through my 10 gallons :D

Fred Everything is on steady replay on my deck. And Saturday is getting sloppy and it's not 6 o'clock yet.

Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399756904.449688.jpg

Round 2 before getting some work done. Wish I could have picked these up from my delivery guy a while before this but glad I got to try one still. Fantastic brew even if the hop flavor is a little muted after a couple months.

Would you mind sending that recipe my way? I'm brewing tomorrow but still not 100% what way I'm headed. I have some 3711 slurry no the ready.
Drinking this while a very good beer I was hoping for a little more!

IMG_2963.jpg

Having a stone IPA and taking a break from building a fence around my garden.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399761148.714176.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I wasn't allowed to fly out. I went to the ticket counter and told them I wanted to go to Kansas. I was laughed out of the building...

Understandable. Next time tell them KCI. We could have hit Boulevard, Free State, Blind Tiger and Tallgrass before the recital ;)

Latest posts

Back