What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ESB.

Listening to Dre Day! Boom!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399664996.090798.jpg

Same or a trade up for Evans but Stevie has done it in the NFL so there's that

How's the hefe?

Perfect flavor. Needs some more carb. Over-shot my efficiency on this. So, it ended up above 7% ABV. :D Going to smash a bunch of these on the daily.

Now this brings back memories!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399666577.127572.jpg
I hope Mr. Summers would approve!
This is almost spot on with Mad Elf. Except it's more boozy and 2% less alcohol.

I don't normally smoke. But I'm going to right now as I grill-up some chicken. My buzz is going to get even more intense.

I don't know **** about cigars and don't pretend to. Just from what my friend, who is a big cigar guy, tells me.

Time to smoke.

I don't know **** about cigars and don't pretend to. Just from what my friend, who is a big cigar guy, tells me.

Time to smoke.

Well if you ever want some good cigars I'm always down, I'm always willing to send a few sticks to help educate people

You know it's an amazing stick when it outlasts a bomber of RIS and you have to move on to some HB, saison is drinking nicely right now

SAM_2953.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399670471.583856.jpg
Raspberry/lime berliner v1.
3lb raspberry/1lb lime (added once it hit 1.001), 3gal batch. Not bad, needs some tweaking for sure.

Brooklyn Pilsner. I'm making my own Pilsner, this is what I'm drinking while I wait. It's at least another month, just in time for summer.

Small pour of Gandhi bot still need to finish mowing then it's on, this sheet is delicious I think a 10 gal clone is up next

They were my first concert I ever went to when I came to the states lol

Great concert. Mine was a 15+ band all day concert. That when I fell in love with concerts. Definitely see them again. Though I don't like how political they were.

Having saint Arnold divine 10 on draught 4 year old barelywine. Awesome

Came home and my wife surprised me with a build your own six pack she put together for me and a few new beer glasses. Drinking this now. I think the last time I had this beer was 5 yrs ago at the brewery. I like the shape of this glass she bought me too. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399673498.370864.jpg
And now my daughter promptly threw a ball and spilled half of it. Kids...

Latest posts

Back