What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came home and my wife surprised me with a build your own six pack she put together for me and a few new beer glasses. Drinking this now. I think the last time I had this beer was 5 yrs ago at the brewery. I like the shape of this glass she bought me too. View attachment 198403
And now my daughter promptly threw a ball and spilled half of it. Kids...

That will happen but It's only fat tire. Seems like a great wife. Hope to meet her one of these days.

Now to this. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399674089.370958.jpg

Figured id offer this up here first... My dad gave me a 20lb c02 tank ....after i bought a 5lber ... I've decided to sell the 20lber for my dad and thought maybe someone would want it on here... No idea how much its worth tho... I'm in northeast pa...

What would u ask on craigslist for it?

Having a few wine samples from a sampler we got from Tasting Room.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

More water. Super smacked. Drank for 3 hours at work to decide a Ninkasi tasting menu, then had a RIS bomber and a few saisons. Hopefully get to sleep in the next hour. At least it's Friday :) /ramble

Having Joe's la folie clone now. This is really good and very close. Id say the only difference is the body. Nice work man!

Bells 2 Hearted Ale.
It's been a long week of bean counting.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399676469.722008.jpg

Going to kill the rest of this gallon of water then bed. Work in 8.25 hours. I'm second in command of my kitchen and I'm still stuck on graveyard :banghead:

At least it's Friday.

Having stone to go ipa. Not a fan of session ipa. I like body and want a body to an ipa. Not just hop and bitterness. This is better than. The grapefruit ipa from them.

I like body too ;).

But seriously, I've yet to have a "session IPA" I like. To me they're all over hopped light pales.

Having stone to go ipa. Not a fan of session ipa. I like body and want a body to an ipa. Not just hop and bitterness. This is better than. The grapefruit ipa from them.

Terrapin Recreation Ale is the only one I've tried with any body. Plus it's dry hopped with Galaxy (bonus!). They don't actually advertise it as a session IPA, but a hoppy session ale.

Terrapin Recreation Ale is the only one I've tried with any body. Plus it's dry hopped with Galaxy (bonus!). They don't actually advertise it as a session IPA, but a hoppy session ale.

Wish we get terrapin here. Sounds good. Need to make a trip to get most of their beers.

Having Saint Arnold Divine 14 on cask. (Triple) better than in the bottles

Toning it down with a water after dinner.

Suck it. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399679002.165918.jpg

So Gandhi visited the deck earlier now he is cooking with another baby pour according to remmy lol, dinner will be a grown up pour I promis

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399679001.316338.jpg

Me supporting a local brewery here in Nashville. This is their ruby red. Very tasty. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399680384.544482.jpg

And the SWMBO opted out tonight she's drinking wine....
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399680433.843030.jpg

West 6th IPA. There aren't really any beers that I keep stocked at all times, but this one finds it's way into my fridge fairly regularly anymore.

Latest posts

Back