What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a solid PA (I think courtesy of fins?)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397956111.430470.jpg

And this. While very good, the vanilla is strong and seems on top of the beer rather than being blended. Thanks Wes!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397956126.290856.jpg

New Belgium Transatlantique kriek while heating the grill... and the dog is being a dip**** in the yard. Good times.

Lancaster Brewing Hop Hog IPA...not bad. A little bitter on the aftertaste, but one of the better 2nd tier PA beer acquisitions. It's no Nugget Nectar, though!

DSC04539.jpg

I scrolled thru the pics and thought, hey! Thanks like my caps! And that's because it is. Did you really like it?

I do like it. It has a nice fruity strawberry aroma. The strawberry flavor is good, without being too overpowering. Very nicely brewed beer. I could drink a lot of these. Thanks again.

For those asking about the Heisenberg glass, my GF bought it at urban outfitters. She surprised me with it a few days after i brewed that hefe, and i knew i had to name that beer (since it rhymed) after mr white haha.

Now having this after a long day at the golf course and a crazy, fun dinner with family.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397961549.173251.jpg

For those asking about the Heisenberg glass, my GF bought it at urban outfitters. She surprised me with it a few days after i brewed that hefe, and i knew i had to name that beer (since it rhymed) after mr white haha.

Now having this after a long day at the golf course and a crazy, fun dinner with family.

How ya swingin them?

They are retarded. They think it's June.

Got these from work. They held some core samples. I'm going to cut off one tooth and it should make a nice barrel stand and room for one more

Ought to work good. Why are they making those who are buying barrels wait so long to pick them up? I thought they were already empty before the anniversary party.

Steamboat IPA, local stuff, meh, starting not to like it. Something about it cloying.

Lancaster Brewing Hop Hog IPA...not bad. A little bitter on the aftertaste, but one of the better 2nd tier PA beer acquisitions. It's no Nugget Nectar, though!

I liked it! Nice NHC find.

On an OT note... Just just confiscated my eldest's ebook reader. Got an email that an erotic book had been 'purchased' (free).

Crap. Thought I had another year before this. Double crap... SWMBO had told me it is my turn to have the 'talk.'

Back on topic:

Surly, care of jwerner23.

1397965274195.jpg

So at a bottle shop somewhere in the beercation, my fiancee brings me a 4 pk of Brooklyn Monster Ale Barley Wine. She tells me "buying this cause I researched for your barley wine obsession " I didnt even notice the $7 for a 4 pk and 2012 bottling date. Its goddamn fantastic. More English style but a great caramel character, fantastic barley wine. And the 10.1% is hidden like a Navy SEAL. More importantly I get to marry this woman! :D

Back